Search results

1. F

How many watts needed to drive 88db speakers?.

Room is 10’w x 15.5’L x 7.5H Speakers are LSA model 1 signatures
  2. F

How do I hookup two subwoofers to an integrated amp that doesn’t have a sub out

The subs are SVS SB-1000
  3. F

One of my Zenith 49CZ903 fullrange drivers buzzes

Mounted on open baffle. Need help trying to fix.
  4. F

How efficient are the Canton Karat 20 speakers?

Can't find any specs. Just picked up a pair.
  5. F

Do all Zenith 49CZ 12" drivers sound the same

Want to try these full range drivers in open baffles. Which numbers after 49CZ sound better. Does it matter?
  6. F

Which table would you choose?

Yamaha YP-D71 or Thorens TD166 MKii. Have the Yamaha. Is the Thorens a better Table?
  7. F

Cartridge suggestions for a Yamaha YP-D71 table

In the $200 range
  8. F

Audio-Technica AT440MLb phono cartridge issue

Bought this cartridge mounted in a head shell. Tracking weight and anti-skate set to 1.5. The cartridge body scrapes on my vinyl. My TT is a Yamaha YP-D71. Suggestions for fix needed.
  9. F

How good is the phono section of the Rogue Cronus Magnum II?

Anything in the $3-400 range better it?
  10. F

How respected is a Yamaha YP-D71

One for sale locally and looking for feedback.
  11. F

Yamaha YP-D71 issue

I need to push the platter with my finger to start it spinning. Then it plays fine. Anybody have any idea what to look for to fix this problem?
  12. F

Yamaha YP-D71 issue

I have to push the platter with my finger to start it to rotate. After that all is fine, Any idea how to fix this issue so the platter starts automatically,
  13. F

Yamaha YP-D71 platter only starts when I push with my finger

This just started happening. Seems fine once it starts rotating. Any ideas on how to fix this?
  14. F

What SR Red fuse for Rega Brio R

Case says T3 15amp. Do I need a small or large Fast or Slow blow. What SR Red number do I use? Novice and need input.
  15. F

Anyone upgrade power cable on Rega Brio R?

If so, what after market cable. What did you hear that bettered the stock cable?
  16. F

Cartridge suggestions for a Yamaha YP-D71

Just picked this up here on AK. Currently using an AT95 with HE stylus. Was informed this table is worthy of a better cartridge. Any help up to $300 cartridge suggestions appreciated.
  17. F

bhebbel is the best

Bought a Yamaha YP-D71 turntable in like new condition. Packaging was superb. Great guy to deal with.
  18. F

Why have more than one TT?

Just curious why so many have more than one TT.
  19. F

What's the minimum watts needed for Elac B6?

Considering a purchase of B6 but my tube integrated only puts out 6.5 w/c. Is this adequate power to drive the 87Db speakers? TIA
  20. F

Technics SL-D2 upgrade mat

Comes with original mat, Any suggestions for an upgrade that's worked for you.
  21. F

Technics SL-D2 channel volume

Pick this table up recently. Notice the right speaker plays louder than the left speaker. Has a new AT95HE mounted. Anyone know what I should be looking at to correct. My Marantz 6100 doesn't have this problem. What to check on the Technics? My system is: Musical Paradise MP301 III deluxe...
  22. F

AT-73LC cartridge ???

Just got an Technics SL-D2 TT with this cartridge. Can't find anything on the net about it. Came with a new ATN71E stylus. Anybody know the tracking weight for it? Sounds great and currently tracking at 1.5 grams.
  23. F

Cartridge recs for a Marantz 6100

Came with a AT96E. What is an upgrade cartridge under $200? Is the AT96E considered to be good? I've have no idea.
  24. F

Hagerman Bugle 2 vs IFI phono

Has any one compared them and what are your results? Have a Marantz 6100 and Musical Paradise MP-301 Deluxe. TIF
  25. F

Stylus replacement ???

Just got a new stylus for my AT96E cartridge on my Marantz 6100. Never replaced a stylus before. Do I need to make other adjustments after taking the old stylus out and putting the new stylus in the cartridge? TIA
Back
Top Bottom