Search results

1. Dave918

Saturday Tunes

NP James McMurtry ~ It Had to Happen -dave
  2. Dave918

Saturday Tunes

A Boz fan here, I'll look for it today Alan :thmbsp: NP: John Eddie ~ Who the Hell is John Eddie? -dave
  3. Dave918

Bootlegs.

What's wrong with the Moody Blues? I liked them then and I still like them now. -dave
  4. Dave918

MTV VMA Awards

And I, for one, consider that a good thing. No VMA for me - ever. -dave
  5. Dave918

Sunday Tunes

Without Gravity ~ Tenderfoot Another recent discovery. Most excellent :thmbsp: -dave Review by Erik Hage Tenderfoot is a beautiful album from Without Gravity, full of slow, loping rural grooves and spectrally pretty vocals from lead singer Kalli (just Kalli). On this debut LP the...
  6. Dave918

Sunday Tunes

Maia Sharp ~ S/T Sounding good :thmbsp: -dave
  7. Dave918

Freedy Johnson

Hell yeah I like, and Can You Fly is another fantastic disk. -dave
  8. Dave918

C'mon!....Admit your "guilty-pleasure".

Marty Robbins was an absolute genius and that's no guilty pleasure. -dave
  9. Dave918

Saturday Tunes

Cowboy Junkies ~ Early 21st Century Blues Double WOW! :thmbsp: -dave Album Description In February, 2005 the Cowboy Junkies gathered together for five days of music making at their Clubhouse studio in Toronto. Each band member brought along a handful of their favorite songs by other...
  10. Dave918

Saturday Tunes

A big thumbs up to Begonias Alan, great disk :thmbsp: -dave
  11. Dave918

Saturday Tunes

Deadman ~ Our External Ghosts If you're drawn to the likes of Joe Henry or Mazzy Star then there is no excuse for not having this disk or their 2001 release, Paramour, in your collection. -dave
  12. Dave918

Friday Tunes

"If they say the moon is blue, we must believe that it is true" I hear the tropics are nice :D -dave
  13. Dave918

Friday Tunes

What natural disasters does Utah have? I'm headed there next. NP: Mark Knopfler ~ One Take Radio Sessions -dave
  14. Dave918

Friday Tunes

Next time I'm staying in Northern Florida. I don't think I'm welcome down South. Twice in as many trips is one hell of a hint don't you think! BTW: Great selection there Drybasement, I haven't listened to Argus in a month of Sundays. :thmbsp: -dave
  15. Dave918

Money equals power

Because it's true, that's why :mad: -dave
  16. Dave918

Friday Tunes

There be twang in the house :yes: Jimmie Dale Gilmore ~ Come On Back -dave
  17. Dave918

Saturday Tunes

I love it, but that's just me -dave
  18. Dave918

Saturday Tunes

Yup :thmbsp: -dave
  19. Dave918

Friday Tunes

Car Wheels may be her most popular, but for me it just dosen't get any better than World Without Tears :thmbsp: -dave
  20. Dave918

Any Madonna fans out there?

Nope
  21. Dave918

Makes my top blow steam!!!

Armadillo = Texas speed bump Crazy critters are all over, they dig up my yard every night. Surprise one and see how high he can jump :D -dave
  22. Dave918

Friday Tunes

"Baby...Sweet Baby..." :naughty: -dave
  23. Dave918

Friday Tunes

Not much sleep last night - but tons of good music Leo Kottke ~ 6 & 12 String Guitar John Prine ~ Fair and Square Sonny Landreth ~ Grant Street John Fahey ~ I Remember Blind Joe Death Robben Ford & the Blue Line ~ S/T Leo Kottke ~ That's What John Fahey/Peter Lang/Leo Kottke ~ S/T...
  24. Dave918

Kasey Chambers at the Ark

Big fan of both Kasey and Greencards :thmbsp: -dave
  25. Dave918

John Hiatt's music

Somebody say John Hiatt? Take your pick, can't go wrong with any of them: Hangin' Around the Observatory Overcoats Slug Line Two Bit Monsters All of a Sudden Riding With the King Warming Up to the Ice Age Bring the Family Slow Turning Stolen Moments Perfectly Good Guitar Hiatt...
Back
Top Bottom