Search results

1. Chatta

The Walking Dead

I never been fan of "Zombie" movies but, I saw the trailer, and has an interesting concept. I will buy it online tomorrow. :thmbsp:
  2. Chatta

Smokin' deal on Sony MDR-V6s... or was it?

Do you have them already? Some pics would be nice! A fake could be well made, but they cannot copy every detail from the originals.
  3. Chatta

Looking for suggestions

Check the Sennheiser PX 100's (around $60-80), or the Koss porta pro.
  4. Chatta

portable headphone amp for ~ 100 bucks?

It gets the job done for the cost...a nice upgrade over the Fiio e5.
  5. Chatta

Question on Audio Technica AT HAD 700

They are definitely good headphones, with a nice soundstage for classical music..or some gaming/movies.
  6. Chatta

Looking for suggestions

Which kinds of music does your student listen to? he want bass? detail? Also, how much is he willing to spend? for some people, cheap can be something under $100, for others..something under $50.
  7. Chatta

How old to be called "vintage" ?

For me, a piece of Vintage is something with more than a couple of decades... Anyways, i want to share an interesting article with you guys.
  8. Chatta

First AM/FM cassette Portable ?

The Zenith Royal 2000...it was introduced on 1960. My grandpa had one!
  9. Chatta

Do you have Golden Ears or are you Tone Deaf?

It took me some time to make the entire test, i scored 27/30 in the first and 24/30 on the second one.
  10. Chatta

Tube or Solid State?

True, The Magnavox Astrosonic is a solid-state console system.
  11. Chatta

Who likes Lady Antebellum?

Most of my friends on the TX area love their songs, i got their music album few weeks ago...for my tastes is ok.
  12. Chatta

Looks matter, apparently

lol...despite that, she has a growing number of fans. Its sad how many people give lots of importance to a singer just for the looks.
  13. Chatta

What was the last movie you watched?

Last movie i watched was inception...many of my friends liked it and convinced me to watch it. I saw it, but i found it a little boring.
  14. Chatta

ATH-A700's at half price!

For those who love the sound of closed back headphones, i thought this may interest you. Check this good deal!
  15. Chatta

Audio DesignLine Blog

Nice blogs chiks, it does have lots of ideas for future diy projects. :thmbsp:
  16. Chatta

Nakamichi CD Player 2 and 3

I know, but worth the effort. Nakamishi players were quite good, my grandpa bought a CD Player 2 back in the 90's and says he payed a pretty penny for it.
  17. Chatta

Sennheiser HD 555's $75

I guess its too late for me :tears: the deal now is gone...i need to be checking for new price drops.
  18. Chatta

Help with strange make, Kyoto?

Never heard of that brand before. How much is their impedance?
  19. Chatta

Vintage Radio Shack Catalogs...1939-2005

Thanks to both of you guys, very useful sources...it may help as a reference.
  20. Chatta

anyone ever heard of Napolex headphones from japan?

How do they sound?
  21. Chatta

What are some good Sansui Head phones?

These dont look bad at all, i might learn more about them. Thanks for the link :thmbsp:
  22. Chatta

Todays METAL playlist

Anyone here listened to Dark tranquillity?
  23. Chatta

Hate Justin (Justine?) Bieber? listen to this!

Its sounds like ambience music. 800% better? :scratch2:
  24. Chatta

Thrift find and all were unopened! Cool stuff!

Wish i could find More Lp's (from the 80's) on thrift stores. :sigh: My friend bought some in mint condition. He was lucky.
  25. Chatta

JVC does not get much respect

True....specially on headphones, they still make quality stuff. Tried the JVC HA-RX700's. Simply awesome.
Back
Top Bottom