Search results

1. I

Yamaha TC-800GL pinch wheel\roller

where is the place to obtain one of the above rollers, ordered one from an ebay seller but not the correct part ?
  2. I

What are these speakers, or anyone reckognise them

just got these they look to be manufactured rather than home made,
  3. I

Sansui CA-3000

I have one one of these full of 2sc1313 etc, and loosing one channel, what is the best way to repair it ?
  4. I

Pioneer M90

wondering if anyone has replaced the PA0016 nsa ic with the usual single transistor circuit to elimimate it from a DC voltage at the amps o\p fault
  5. I

Revox A50 mains switch

renovating (for want of a better word) one of the above, the mains switch is stuck on any chance of finding one do you reckon
  6. I

KEF B200 modification

fitted a pair of SP1014s in cabinates, and thought the sound wasnt quite as good as it could be, in the bass mainly, and wondering why this model alway starts to seperate the clear coating from the black cone, reason, the chamber behing the voice coil is pressurised when the cone goes inward...
  7. I

AR 2AX woofer

is there a souce of woofers for these, the cone has escaped confinement,
  8. I

How to add a pitch adjustment to a cassette deck, (with dc motor)

been trying to work something out to do the speed adjustment some manufactures seem to find easy !, anyone had sucess or can spell sucsess ? the circuit i have is the AN6610 IC with a 200ohm preset as the speed set
  9. I

IMF ALS40 drivers

have a pair of the above, has anyone used the KEF B200 drivers in them, the ones in these are totally wrong ?
  10. I

LNB para lab 20

got a pair of these and was wondering if there is anyone familiar with them, it seems impossible to remove the kef b200, or front panal, they sound ok though
  11. I

shearne audio, class a or what

got a phase 3 and was wondering if its a class a amp, seems to take a gob full of current
  12. I

360 systems shortcut

just been given a shortcut, looks good but is it useful ?
  13. I

Philips N5748, capstan motor slow

got this with the motor running very slow, looks great but.....
  14. I

Tannoy-KEF combination

listening to a pair of tannoy 635s i have, i thought there was something missing - bass, so sold the tannoy drivers and put a couple of kef B200 drivers in them, wiring them direct, result excellent sound with bass and dynamics, and low colouration, treble was ok to my old ears with a touch of...
  15. I

Akai 4000d and motors

has anyone grafted a 1720, 2 speed motor into a 4000 series deck ?
  16. I

Akai AA072

wondering if anyone has come up with a replacement for the aa072 ic/hybid amp stage
  17. I

kef 104 etc

anyone know the difference between the various iterations of the 104 speakers ?
  18. I

Philco auto reverse r2r

got this r2r from around 1969, with germanium transistors what happened to the ability to make rubber parts that last, all the rubber (pinch wheels idlers) is in as new condition, actually works ok too. guess its a Sanyo
  19. I

Amstrad Intgera mkII

well it had to happen at some point, got one of these faulty amplifiers from ams trading, using a couple of LM1303 op amps and a discrete o\p section, most of the small capacitors are shot and the opamps dont seem to have any gain, if anyone has a schematic it might help to repair it,
  20. I

Tresham DR102

got this with no psu guess i need a few transformers !
  21. I

Ambit 100w amplifier

anyone had any dealings with the ambit\cirkit amp, looking for pcbs if available, may not be as the design is quite old
  22. I

ETI-466 power amplifier

anyone messing about with this, thought it would be a good idea to make a couple
  23. I

practical electronics Gemini

something from the good old days, usually thrown together in the spare bedroom or garage, anyone remember these
  24. I

Harman Kardon 16a

wonder if i can get some advise from any techs used to repairing hk 16's, replaced the 4 main caps in the 16a, the mv on the top resistors is 70mv at the original setting and the minimun it can be adjusted to is 62mv, im guessing this is not mormal , and suspect the transistors are leaky after...
  25. I

Sansui AU-D9

had a problem with the sansui amp the d9, high quiescent current in one channel, ended up with a scope on the output and a horrid high frequency waveform on it, the 10pf capacitors turned out to be almost o\c, the black square ones, if i remember correct the same as were used in the au919, the...
Back
Top Bottom