Search results

1. S

Reintroducing the Goodman's Axiom 80--Demand?

I have a pair of Goodmans Professional Series I believe they are GS6A with 275c drivers. Do you guys know anything about them? An old ad I see on worthpoint says- " This model was intended were made for the different customer -- those who wished to have more BASS and handle MORE power...
  2. S

HK Citation II step by step restoration and upgrade "how to" thread

Anybody heard from him? We used to hang out all the time and he just sort of disappeared.
  3. S

HK Citation II step by step restoration and upgrade "how to" thread

Has anybody heard from Goldenpath lately? I'm a friend of his and have been unable to reach him.
  4. S

Catching a Citation I, II, IIIX Fever

I haven't been able to reach him.
  5. S

New Altec's !

Does anybody have any info on the cabinets? Also I'm ordering parts to upgrade the crossovers on the 605's, assisted by ak member goldnpath.
  6. S

New Altec's !

I just picked up a sansui g8000 I'm going to try with them.
  7. S

I just got a pair of Goodmans perfectionist series tonight, did you ever find anything out about...

I just got a pair of Goodmans perfectionist series tonight, did you ever find anything out about them?
  8. S

Goodmans Perfectionist Series GS-6

Did you ever figure anything out about these? I just bought a pair and couldn't find anything on them.
  9. S

New Altec's !

Wow, I'm loving these 605's! We opened them up today and hooked up some decent cable. I'll upload some more pics if you guys like. Anybody have an amp/ preamp or integrated advice? I'd love some info on the smaller speaker set, I bought them partially on faith and wanting to keep the set all...
  10. S

New Altec's !

11. S

New Altec's !

12. S

New Altec's !

13. S

New Altec's !

14. S

New Altec's !

15. S

New Altec's !

Just opened up the back, everything is pristine and looks brand new! Replaced the old oxidized lamp cord and they are sounding even more wonderful.
  16. S

New Altec's !

I love vinyl, right now I have a VPI Classic, and am planning a Garrard build.
  17. S

New Altec's !

I couldn't find forum share function, album is here http://s1123.photobucket.com/albums/l559/lancekimmons/
  18. S

New Altec's !

Working on the photobucket!
  19. S

New Altec's !

Well I kind of do, I have an offer pending to buy and I'm going to use the proceeds probably towards a bigger leben integrated, separates, used shindo, or a luxman integrated. I'm open to suggestions, the little leben is fantastic but we are getting a bit off topic lol.
  20. S

New Altec's !

I just picked up some Altec's. They are one owner in great shape, and sound very nice. I got a pair of 605a's with the n16000c crossover in original cabinets, a 412b biflex, and a 601b duplex with m3000(?) crossover in Altec and norelco cabinets. Everything sounds very nice and is in great...
  21. S

ADS 980 or Dahlquist DQ-10 Which one?

I miss my dq10's! Need a lot of current, not much deep bass, recap them and put on a good stand and they sound great!
  22. S

Leben-Shindo

Still loving leben gear. I'm selling the 300xs to get a bigger integrated or try out the separates. I just picked up a set of Altec 605a's and the Leben works especially well with them, I just need more power in my situation.
  23. S

MEN220 licenses Lyngdorf Tech-KRK ERGO licenses Lyngdorf Tech

You can get balanced to trs cables from mogami or monster cable at guitar center. I've got a number of them from when I was trying it between my 275 and preamp.
  24. S

Sony tc666d needs lovin'

I just got a Sony tc666d as part of a larger purchase from an audiophile's estate. It also included 90 pre recorded tapes :) Anyhow, it turns on, but he reels don't turn. Is this a belt problem? I don't know much about the unit, how will it compare to my akai 280dss? Upon first lookup I didn't...
  25. S

Leben-Shindo

First impression has been good, I'm just overwhelmed with gear as I bought most of an audiophiles's gear collection who passed away a few years ago the same day i got the leben in the mail. I want to try the different tubes the previous owner included, and also try it out with my b&w 808's I...
Back
Top Bottom