Search results

1. turbocar959

I know you may never see this, but thanks for being such a great friend over the years, all our...

I know you may never see this, but thanks for being such a great friend over the years, all our deals with audio were awesome experiences, truly a great guy to call a friend.
  2. turbocar959

Rick from Raytown Mo

Thank both of you! I will try to go to the VA tomorrow and see if I can see him, I just talked to him a couple weeks ago, didn't know it was that serious, I live in Lees Summit. here is my number, if you could pass it on to his daughter. 816-446-5924. I would really like to talk to him one more...
  3. turbocar959

Rick from Raytown Mo

Anyone know Rick from Raytown Mo? Heard there was a post about him being real sick on here a few days back. I can't find the thread, I have tried his cell, goes straight to vm, have known him for years, and had many dealings stereo wise with him, I can't remember his name on here. Drove by his...
  4. turbocar959

My $3.00 Mystery Speakers

Wow bobbie, nice score! Trade you for an AR base and an emerson boombox.
  5. turbocar959

Mcintosh XL-10 passive radiator help

Hello all, Does anybody know where to get replacement foam for the 10" passive radiator in the XL-10's? the surround is still good, just the foam "damper" or "sponge" on the inside of the part of the woofer. Or the whole woofers if someone has them. Thanks Mark
  6. turbocar959

KC - any interest in a SET/SEP/flea meet?

I'm in,sounds like fun.
  7. turbocar959

Trying to find info on old Harman Kardon tube receiver

did you ever find one? I have a nice working one.Mark
  8. turbocar959

What is on your bench now, being worked on?

On the bench Marantz power switch,B&O 1800 ?????,Sansui QRX-7001 for a friend, and everything on the shelves behind are in a holding pattern, ( I told my wife I needed a bigger bench!):banana::banana::banana:
  9. turbocar959

And now, an important message from Our Leader.

Great post! I regret every day for selling mine to make a house payment (would have looked cool sleeping in my jeep with them duct taped to my roof) now that I have every other Klipsch speaker made.
  10. turbocar959

Marantz Imperial 9 !!!!

Deal did pan out, there are some woofer coming my way,there will be one more set of 9's restored and enjoyed,can't wait to see what they sound like!Thanks again Bob.
  11. turbocar959

Marantz Imperial 9 !!!!

Thanks to my friend Bob in kansas city for pointing these out to me, how I missed these, since I have a wanted add for these woofers, blows me a way. have a deal with the seller, hope it pans out, so I can finish and enjoy these.Thanks to all stereo guys for helping people find things they need...
  12. turbocar959

Vintage audio repair Kansas City area

I have a lot of gear that needs repaired. Mcintosh, Marantz, Sansui,Pioneer, mostly amps, but a few recievers,live in Kansas City Mo area. Does anybody have time to look at some of this gear, will ship it if needed, just would like to get some of the stuff going before I die and it's all in my...
  13. turbocar959

Parts for mcintosh MX113

Hello all, Where do I go for parts for my MX113, need the trim that goes around the 6 black push buttons on the front face. Thanks
  14. turbocar959

sansui AU 9900

re AU 9900 Thank you, I cleaned and freed up pre main switch, plugged in and had some heat and smell coming from (pic attached) lower 80v cap about 4 3/4 in behind the voulume control, it's wrinkled and brown now. I had it hooked to a tuner and a cd player got a couple months ago, first time...
  15. turbocar959

sansui AU 9900

My AU 9900 powers on, but all I get is a static noise, turn volume all the way up and get a very faint sound of music. Any ideas? thanks, mark
  16. turbocar959

Revox B 795 Turntable

The 795 won't work , only the arm light comes on, and the power light will not come on, any ideas, thanks
  17. turbocar959

Bozak B310B

Does anyone know a value for a pair of Bozak B310B speakers, fully working, cabs in very good cond. Thanks in advance.
Back
Top Bottom