Search results

1. H

Worried about the Power grid? In the UK, EVs are NOT the problem!

I know exactly what the link is. Are you not aware that the US is part of the UN and there is a Global One World Government Agenda. Better start doing some research or you might be left in the dark all surprised.
  2. H

Worried about the Power grid? In the UK, EVs are NOT the problem!

Yes, the OP basically verified the concerns that myself and others posted in other threads. If the Power Grid cannot properly handle the current load, how can it be expected to handle Millions of EVs Charging everywhere? As said before, No Plan or scaling, just Agenda 2030. Their Global plan...
  3. H

What to drive new Magnepan 3.7i's

I have always heard Maggies want Current more than Watts. Years ago, Maggies were always demo'd in stores driven by Luxman amps because they had more current than others. I have heard of several people enjoying newer maggies with any one of the available newer Luxman 5xx series Integrateds.
  4. H

Rotel gear- the lowdown

I have a RX1050 in a 3rd system. Had a RCD1072 for years and recently replaced it with a 1572. Their upper end stuff is pretty decent, the lower end stuff can be lifeless if you listen to something better right after.
  5. H

Seems to me, ...ya gotta move some air

If a speaker is designed properly, you can get very good bass from 8" drivers. I have 2 pairs that do it, Dynaudio and Fyne Audio
  6. H

Fyne Audio F502SP - an early Review

A while ago I swapped out the Synergistics with a pair of Tara Labs Prism Bi-Wire cables and removed the jumpers. Seems to be a slightly fuller sound. They are flexible and not so long so leaving them in play for now. Overall very happy with this setup. I also added some Nordost Balanced Cables...
  7. H

Musk bails on Twitter....

Just for the record while we watch and wait SAN FRANCISCO (AP) _ Twitter Inc. (TWTR) on Friday reported a loss of $270 million in its second quarter. The San Francisco-based company said it had a loss of 35 cents per share. Losses, adjusted for one-time gains and costs, were 8 cents per share.
  8. H

Recommended receiver with Rega p3?

Not a receiver but my Luxman 505UXII mates very well with my P3 and it's Phono section is very good.
  9. H

❊ Use This Word

Wasn't Tripple H called the Game?
  10. H

Bricks against wall EV threads......

Don't worry, the Solar Charging Full EV Planes that drop all the water and retardants are do out any day now. They planned all this out right?
  11. H

RIDICULOUS PRICE?

Kinda look like big pieces of plastic junk. What do you find when you search on the Model Number?
  12. H

Yep, it's called Summer Time 107 is your Average High in July. Sometimes it gets hotter, sometimes it is not as hot. I guess that's why they call it an Average :) Temperature 107 °F July average high 41 °C 85 °F July average low 29 °C July is Phoenix's hottest month overall, with temperatures...
  13. H

It's all a money making ponzie scheme and an agenda using the rest of us as the pawns. Well said!
  14. H

Or going nowhere and owning nothing
  15. H

And those same people are buying up waterfront properties in locations those same people said would be under water by 2015 or earlier. So what do they know that we don't?
  16. H

Hmmm, that statement (observation) could be used for a large handful of current topics :)
  17. H

Unrelated thread that went sideways, something to do with some guy named Musk
  18. H

You said that perfectly while I was trying to point out the same thing in another thread. Can I borrow this post?
  19. H

How you got started in audio??? I’ll start

I watched my oldest brother building Heathkits, Dynaco and Hafler kits on the kitchen table after dinner all the time. Its been a fun ride since then 50 years later.
  20. H

Best small footprint bookshelf speakers

Here is another rec for speakers I do own, a pair of Dynaudio Audience 42s. Surprising bass and detail with a nice silk tweeter. I use these in my Office System. There is a pair on ebay for 450 in Rosewood which looks great.
  21. H

Best small footprint bookshelf speakers

There is a used pair of Fyne Audio F500s on US Audio Mart for $650 which is a good deal. Or save a little and look for a pair of 500SPs.
  22. H

Your latest additions (CD)

I have to wait a few days for my wife's birthday, but next up will be Jazz Sabbath Volume 2
  23. H

How good are these chinese made speakers?

The Cantus gets good reviews and there is also a special edition model. They look much better but you have to like ribbons. https://highfidelity.pl/@main-850&lang=en
  24. H

Post your photography!!

4th of July 2011 - Back Bay of Point Pleasant - Manasquan The effects are due to being on a party boat rocking in the water with a Cannon G11 in Fireworks mode
  25. H

What was the last movie you watched?

2 over the weekend Cry Macho - latest Clint Eastwood movie has him go to Mexico to bring his boss's son home to him. The kid steals the show. No hidden agendas in Clint's movies. Jurassic World Dominion - This one is falls right in line with the rest of the movies with the Globalist Message...
Back
Top Bottom