2. rkay5

Thorens TD-160 Motor replacement- "HELP"

Sent a email
  3. rkay5

I'd like to get $150 plus shipping

I'd like to get $150 plus shipping
  4. rkay5

Thorens TD-160 Motor replacement- "HELP"

I have a new old stock TD165 motor with 60Hz pulley that never been used. If you would like to buy pm me.
  5. rkay5

Looking for Ariston audio RD 11 60 Hz pully

Get a Hercules power supply that way you can the 50Hz pulley motor and have an upgrade also.
  6. rkay5

What PUNK Rock Album Are You Hearing Now !!!

Screams from the Gutter great LP. Brings me back to 85 when I saw them play at The Farm in S.F. Ca.
  7. rkay5

Thorens td150 mki motor 220 to 117 conversion issue

This schematic will also work for TD150. I hope this helps.
  8. rkay5

The 60Hz pulley will work fine on the motor with 50Hz pulley. But I don't see how you are going to get the pulley off without mess up the motor.
  9. rkay5

I also have a few nos TD150 - 165 motors with 60 Hz pulley. PM me if you want one.
  10. rkay5

I know how the td150 and the td160 change speed. Powering a motor with that form of power supply gives improvements. And as for the cost it's only money. I have fun with all mods I have done to my Thorens. Edmond is the maker of Hercules power supply and I'd like say here other very good power...
  11. rkay5

Have a look at my TD150 here, nThorens owners group
  12. rkay5

To me, it was worth the money. I own 2 Mose/Hercules and Hercules board and also I have 2 Mober DC power supply they are all made Edmond. Only you can answer if worth it. I feel the sound improvement, easier speed change makes it worth it. I have used these power supplies on TD150 TD160 super...
  13. rkay5

I would get an outboard power supply like Mose/Hercules it changes the 60Hz power from the to 50Hz to power the motor. If you go this way you get push-button speed change and better sound. Link...
  14. rkay5

Another AR XA turntable rebuild, my first and need advice!

I'm a little late to the party great job on your XA. I think you should one more thing to get an outboard power supply like the Mose/Hercules or something else like it. One of the tables I have modified a Thorens TD150 I put a Mose/Hercules and a Linn 24 pole with 50Hz pulley and it improved the...
  15. rkay5

Pro-Ject turntable motor hum? Isolation is the key, apparently. (pics included)

I just read all this about motor noise in Pro-ject TT. Have any of you seen this mod Link;https://lpturntables.blogspot.com/2011/07/upgrading-project-p12-with-motor.html Of motor fully disconnected from the plinth to end motor noise.
  16. rkay5

Keep Only One - Which Is It: Turntable Or DAC

I have 4, 2 LP12 turntables 1 for mono LP's and ADC/DAC RME ADI-2 Pro I love my set up best of both.
  17. rkay5

Cartridge Poll MM or MC

Yes, I have. I have owned Shure V15's from the III all the way to VMR had Grado Gold and some wood body Grado. But I just like what low output MC's do and IMO they just better.......
  18. rkay5

Cartridge Poll MM or MC

My vote is for MC all the way. It all started with a Denon DL110 HOMC and moved up the Denon line. How I use ZYX R50 Bloom3 L with a Whest PS30R phono stage. I will never go back to MM.
  19. rkay5

Picked up some SARAS

I reopened this post because I have a pair Model 30 with damage crossover. I been looking for a drawing of said crossover to help with the repair. Can anyone help?
  20. rkay5

Saras Model 30 x-over diagram

I ready have that but thanks, What I need is a drawing of the crossover circuit diagram
  21. rkay5

Someone out there must know able the x-over in Saras Model 30 please help.
  22. rkay5

Saras speakers

I have a pair of Model 30 that my dad got in the early 70's I think. One of the speaker has 4 blown caps in the crossover that I have removed. The caps that are blown out are in parallel and so I have cut them out of the crossover and the tweeter will not work now.What I need is a drawing of...
  23. rkay5

I have a pair of Saras Model 30 and one needs repair of the crossover.I'm having a hard time finding a drawing of the crossover,can anyone help? Having a drawing with make repairs much easier.I have 4 Capacitors popped open, all in the same part of the x-over. I plan on using Dayton Audio...
  24. rkay5

Denon MC110

Years ago the Denon DL-110 was my first moving coil and I loved how well it played, than got a DL-160 than I went low output with DL-304,DL-S1.Had to get a better phono stage I how have a Whest PS30R phono stage and a ZXY R50 Bloom3 L and will never go back to MM cartridge
  25. rkay5

Thorens owners group

Here my very modified TD150 that I call Thorelinn VS12.As it has Thorens parts: TD150 10mm Main Bearing TD2001 Sub platter TD150 Platter Linn LP12 parts: LP12 110V 24pole motor with 50Hz pulley LP12 springs Bolts & rubber LP12 cross brace And all the 3rd party parts made: Analogue Innovations...
Back
Top Bottom