Search results

1. audioman00

What CD Player Do You Use?

Yamaha CDX-900U
  2. audioman00

What CD are you listening to? What CD Player?

WEEDOW On the newly acquired YAMAHA CDX-900U
  3. audioman00

Yamaha CD-X2 1985 Freshly recapped and serviced ZZTOP - Recycler
  4. audioman00

METALLICA - MASTER OF PUPPETS YAMAHA CD-2 -1984 After service and belts it’s running again!
  5. audioman00

Post Your Marantz Gear Here!!!

My beloved MARANTZ PM-7000
  6. audioman00

Torture Killer -Sewers YAMAHA CDC-610u 10 disc changer from 1989
  7. audioman00

Throwdown - Intolerance
  8. audioman00

The Pioneer "ELITE" Gear Thread!

Thank you for the good news about the SC-05. Some of my faith is now restored in Pioneers newer lineup. 40 Lbs is no joke and my DENON 3805 isn’t amazing sounding but certainly no slouch. My MARANTZ PM-7000 still sounds better to me than any of my many 40 to 50 lb HT receivers.
  9. audioman00

The Pioneer "ELITE" Gear Thread!

Here is my completely DEAD Pioneer Pd-65 Sad stuff for sure, but I love looking at it! Might be all I ever do. The main microprocessor is dead. No power whatsoever. Sad sad
  10. audioman00

STATIC-X - Shadow Zone Pioneer PD-M700
  11. audioman00

Demo Song: One Shot to Demo Your System!

Tequila Sunrise - The EAGLES makes my system shine! IMO Another would be Digital Bath - DEFTONES
  12. audioman00

What's Your Audio Issue Today?

Right now, it’s 30 degrees Fahrenheit in my “Listening room” which is really a 12x 20 shed out back of my home. It’s too cold to listen to music until I can get it warmed up to 50 degrees. The vintage audio components certainly don’t appreciate the cold temperatures, and need time to warm up...
  13. audioman00

Alpine CDE-7828
  14. audioman00

Yamaha CDC-610 on the bench for service. 10 disc changer. Sounds great! Classic DAC BB PCM-56p series.
  15. audioman00

Artsy photos of your gear

yes sorry I just thought it looked cool because I've never had a tape deck that lit the tape up in the past. SANSUI D-770
  16. audioman00

Post Your Marantz Gear Here!!!

MARANTZ PM-17 1997 year range I believe Open, smooth and articulate is how I'd describe it.
  17. audioman00

The Sony uses the "Current Pulse" DAC it's got a fast, musical sound. Yamaha has a big and bold presentation, but sounds a bit smeared or mushy. I believe it uses a Panasonic MASH DAC. It's been fun to listen to the subtle differences in their sound. Both units were purchased dirt cheap. The...
  18. audioman00

Do You Spin and Post at Same Time?

Not normally, but I am tonight!
  19. audioman00

What are you Listening To Right Now? - and more

Deodato - Whirlwinds LP SONY STR-V6 Receiver REALISTIC TT SANSUI SP-200 Speakers kind of a trip.. this music and gear is much older than me.
  20. audioman00

The Doobs!
  21. audioman00

"Brainstorm" (German Metal) Radio on Pandora Sonos Connect - Yamaha DDP-1 - Yamaha RX-V870 - Klipsch B2 - Klipsch RW-10 Subwoofer Sounds great for "streaming".
  22. audioman00

Dumbest purchase ever made

Jamo Classic 8 Model floor standers. They were built like a tank, looked gorgeous, sounded like poop IMO I over payed heavily for them, sold them for half I paid just to get rid of them. Kept my old speakers for 10 more years after that and appreciated them more. You know how it goes in this...
Back
Top Bottom