Search results

1. geoscamman

My new Rockin' setup

You will be rockin!
  2. geoscamman

Latest addition to my Pioneer list of receivers!

It was still a bargain. Congratulations!
  3. geoscamman

A dream come true? Finally got a pair of HPM-100's

Great speakers! Your patience payed off.
  4. geoscamman

Realistic MC500

They are a decent little bookshelf speaker that sound better than you would think. I have a pair hooked up to a Technics SA 200.
  5. geoscamman

Fixed My Dual 1219!!!

Way to go! I love mine.
  6. geoscamman

vintage wattage vs. modern wattage

Where are the math guys on this issue? I want to hear about the sine wave coefficients and all the calculus I forgot in the last 30 years.
  7. geoscamman

Pioneer SX-750

Bought one on ebay last summer for 65 bucks. Shipping was another 30. They are heavy.
  8. geoscamman

Walnut Side Panels For My Pioneer SX-D7000

Thanks for sharing. That looks fantastic.
  9. geoscamman

What song is stuck in your head today?

The Doobie Brothers "South City Midnight Lady". Came home and cranked it tonight.
  10. geoscamman

Vintage audio repair Kansas City area

I would also recommend Vinyl Renaissance. Dave just finished repairing an old Pioneer turntable for me.
  11. geoscamman

Please recommend the best Woodstock movie!

I feel your pain. I think the original movie was only released on VHS. When the DVD came out it was "The Directors Cut". I have tried to find the theatrical version on DVD, but to no avail.
  12. geoscamman

Discwasher fluid

It's not the same fluid as the original Discwasher D4. RCA bought the company and it's made in China now. It has a rubbing alcohol smell that I don't remember from the old days. I am using it with my old Discwasher from 1984. Seems to work fine.
  13. geoscamman

Technics SA-700 Receiver Issue

Had the same trouble with my little SA-200. The right channel cut out while listening to FM. I took out the fuses; changed the speakers to remote; no improvement. When I switched the knob to AM the right channel worked fine again. It just took moving the knob. I guess I'll be cleaning it soon.
  14. geoscamman

good morning vinyl: what have you spun this morning

Eric Clapton / Just One Night
Back
Top Bottom