Search results

1. E

Repair known problem on Carver MXR-130?

No one?? I'm surprised. I'd have thought this would be the place to ask this kind of question-
  2. E

Ahhhh-yes, resistors. Thanks for the catch-
  3. E

Stuck on an island with only 10 albums...

Desert island disks I'll echo what MRT2 said- my picks vary from day to day. Here's how I'm feeling right now (no particular order: Avalon-Roxy Music Meridian-Monks of Doom Kind of Blue-Miles Davis Sketches of Spain-Miles Davis Led Zeppelin-Led Zeppelin Wasp Star/Apple Venus-XTC The...
  4. E

Everyone- Having problems with my Carver "the Receiver." Starts distorting after warmed up, sounds like cr*p. I open up the case, see burnt area around 4 bluish transistors on the top circuit panel. Checking around online, I see that its a known problem and there are posts devoted to...
  5. E

Another belated hello from Sacto, California

Thanks- It may take me a while to cruise through 617 pages of speaker-building tips, but I'll get started! E
  6. E

Thanks for the greetings, all- It's a friendly group! I appreciate the suggestions- More about me- Worked retail stereo in the early-1980's where I developed an ear for better (but not necessarily more expensive!) equipment. Long-time fan of Yamaha, Nakamichi, and NAD components, Klipsch...
  7. E

Hi- Been lurking here for a couple of weeks now and assimilating the information contained herein... Really enjoying the site. I have a question for any of you in the Sacramento area: where (locally) can I pick up connectors and patch cords where I won't be robbed? I refuse to pay $10 or...
Back
Top Bottom