Search results

1. logaEexpress

New to Vintage Scene! Any ideas about these Heathkit AS-1373's?

Hello, do you still have the Heathkit speakers? Did you end up making the grills at the machine shop?
  2. logaEexpress

Anyone Heard of MAGNUM OPUS speaker ? Speaker Builders pls help also

I have a nice set of vintage MAGNUM OPUS Model 7 speakers and was wondering if someone could send me a close up photo of the back panel paperwork?
  3. logaEexpress

B&K EX-442 Sonata Power Amplifier - Power Switch

Went online to Electronics Supply Co. in Kansas City, MO to order 35-689-BU but they had limited shipping options (too expensive $17 cheapest option). Sent them a note to see if they could ship two rocker switches for my B&K M200 mono blocks via first class mail. They responded that day and...
  4. logaEexpress

Lafayette LA 350 Amplifier Service Repair Schematic Tubes

Hello. I'm in search of a Lafayette LA 350 Tube Amplifier. I'd love to bring this back to life but I'm having a very hard time finding a clear copy of this Service Manual - Schematic. We must have someone that has worked on this unit before and or has the schematic. Just hope the right...
  5. logaEexpress

University Classics and N3 Crossover Rebuild

Very Cool I picked up a pair of the Vintage University Speaker T-30 Driver HF-206 Tweeter N-3 Crossover C15W Woofer. The mids I can barely hear... and it's not the potentiometer on the side that controls the level. With your N3 crossover experience what do you think may be the issue? I'm...
  6. logaEexpress

MA 6100 problem, grrr, again..

Mcintosh MA 6100 Fuse Did you ever find out why that fuse opened up or has it played nicely ever since? I was just curious what caused that. Thank you.
  7. logaEexpress

Sony str-6060

Hello Brian, Do you know off hand if any other Sony models had the same sleeve as the STR 6060FW? Thank you.
  8. logaEexpress

McIntosh MR 67 Tuner Stereo Separation

Separation is poor and there are two transistors glued together at the bottom of a transformer. One seems shorted. This may be the problem. Is anyone familiar with this part? Terry DeWict - if possible can you tell me about the two transistors that appear to be glued together? I'm...
  9. logaEexpress

McIntosh 67 Stereo Separation

Separation is poor and there are two transistors glued together at the bottom of a transformer. One seems shorted. This may be the problem. Is anyone familiar with this part? Terry Dewick - if your out there - please, please share your thoughts. I'm trying desperately to get this...
  10. logaEexpress

MCS-8330 tweeter replacement

If you do need these tweeters you can find them posted on the Bay by searching with item number 130953748517 Good luck
  11. logaEexpress

MCS-8330 tweeter replacement

Found your tweeter MCS Hello - I actually have two of these in great working order. I was just going to list them for sale - let me know if you still need them. Thanks.
  12. logaEexpress

Sony STR-7065 FM Stereo "Not Working"

I talked with technician today. He said that after replacing the CX043 chip (multiplex chip) - nothing... Current goes into the chip but just dies off once it hits the chip. The chip is not the problem. He took the chip out and he has voltage. Puts the chip in... no voltage. He is...
  13. logaEexpress

Well I'm hoping we hear back from the others - these are super receivers. When working properly both the 6065 and the 7065 sound fantastic. Heard the Dynacos before and they were very good but I would take the Scott S-20 bookshelf over them. No word from the fella locally that is helping me...
  14. logaEexpress

Merrylander - I have read your posts before - you are sharp. I have the Sony STR 7065 and my tech is having a hell of a time getting the stereo seperation or the light to lock in as some would say. He is stumped right at the Multiplex IC... We tried replacing the CX043 chip but that was...
  15. logaEexpress

HH Scott LK-150

Is it possible to find the cardboard covers for the front end of the Scott LK 150 Amplifier? Replaced the filter caps but was looking to add the cardboard covers either black or brown if they are available. Can I get the cardboard covers and of not what specifically do you recommend...
  16. logaEexpress

Pioneer SX-939 volume control

Pioneer SX 1010 - Repacement pot volume control. markthefixer - if you are still out there... can I ask where I can buy a replacement for the Pioneer SX 1010 Volume pot? Went to the site you listed aboe and they do describe in detail but no longer sell it. Can you tell me where to go for...
  17. logaEexpress

Vintage Aiwa Micro System P80

Aiwa SA-P80 and other Micro Compenents. Here are some photos
  18. logaEexpress

Vintage Aiwa Micro System P80

Picked up P80 power amp, C80 preamp, R80 tuner, L80 cassette deck, GE80 equalizer, MT80 timer and R500 remote receiver with remote control. All proprietary interconnect cables are there. Also comes with the Aiwa custom stand. The turntable looks like it was never used. Can anyone tell me...
  19. logaEexpress

Hello, heard you were the bulb guy to go to. I have a Sony 7065 and the dial lights to the left...

Hello, heard you were the bulb guy to go to. I have a Sony 7065 and the dial lights to the left and right of the frequency dial are burnt. I believe these were called the festoon type. Do you know the exact part number for these? How much for two of them? Thank you! My email is...
  20. logaEexpress

Tuner plates, gangs, cleaning properly

You were right - all is well. Thank you for the answers. On a different topic - I noticed you had or have a Thorens 145... have you ever posted a guide on adjusting the suspension?
  21. logaEexpress

Fisher RS 1060 Vs Pioneer SX 1010

Without a doubt seeing the Fisher RS 1080 stacked with the Fisher RS 1060 is a beautiful look. Just a massive double stacker. Rarely do you find both in such nice condition - wow is that nice. Very cool Fisher Dude :thmbsp: I was told by a fella from Brazil that he thought the Fisher RS...
  22. logaEexpress

Fisher RS 1060 Vs Pioneer SX 1010

If I had to describe the Fisher RS 1060 sound I would say it had the authoritive punch of a Pioneer SX 1250 and the accuracy of a Marantz 2285B. Build quality is fantastic - very easy to maintain. The tuner is hot - nice and sensitive and equally as important sounds fantastic. Nice open...
  23. logaEexpress

Yes, I have have read your threads - you seem to have the best advice regarding this topic. Thank you for confirming. One other question on the Sony STR V5 - I have to turn the volume up to about 10'oclock before both channels turn on. Once she is running I never have to do it again. She...
  24. logaEexpress

I was given a Sony STR V5 that had the tuner shafts carefully lubed but I'm guessing the plates may have caught some spray. I've read that CRC's QD Contact Cleaner could be sprayed over not just the shaft contact points but also the plates for a good cleaning - is this accurate? I realize...
  25. logaEexpress

McIntosh 2205 help

McIntosh MC 2205 Left channel is weaker than right... the meter also shows it playing slightly lower. Very little distortion but there is some at times on the weaker channel. Any thought?
Back
Top Bottom