Search results

1. trutrent

American Idol season 10

Sort of surprised to see Pia eliminated this early considering who is still in it. Well now that I lost on my trifecta for the final three I'll go with now James, Haley,Lauren.
  2. trutrent

A Mexican Drug Lord's Home...

not sure how they came up with the statement about paying for the healthcare of Every man woman and child in the US. for 12 yrs.? not really important just found that odd also.
  3. trutrent

Poor Sansui G-22000 on E-bay..

Well he addressed the fan and the smoke questions. dosent sound promising.
  4. trutrent

American Idol season 10

While I liked Ellen also, she seemed to be there to lighten things up more than critique. Whereas Steven is also hillarious and he has the credentials to critique. I'm not sure about biblebelt America but Steven cracks me up. Should be interesting now that they already used the judges save.
  5. trutrent

buying record collections

Unless you plan on opening up an online auction store, I cant imagine having that many records. Or you can just take the money he was going to charge you and just buy really nice copies of all the records you really wanted. And probably be ahead in the end.
  6. trutrent

Pioneer PL-550 sounds like crap?

I have a dual also and yeah, look about the same.
  7. trutrent

Pioneer PL-550 sounds like crap?

I'd be interested in knowing what interconnect cables you had success with. I have a pl-630 and the cables look pretty cheesy.
  8. trutrent

Problems w/ That Auction Site

@js1138 does canceling the sale benefit the seller somehow?
  9. trutrent

Actually after rereading your case. Are you saying that the auction site refunded his money for slow shipping? Didnt they ask you first to respond and show proof that it was sent? Also how long after he paid did you actually ship it? Sorry I dont mean to sound antagonistic I just am still...
  10. trutrent

OMG, I can feel what your going through. My stomach was in knots from the min. I listed my gear. I did sell it smoothly thankfully. The day after I listed, 2 threads on here were about transactions similar to yours, my heart sank. I went and revised my description to include alot of jargon about...
  11. trutrent

American Idol season 10

Theres so much too say about the show I dont know where to begin. I agree working with the same producers instead of the past carosul has helped imensely as far as polishing up the talent this early in the runnings. Ok for me Pia while she does seem very reserved I think her singing will...
  12. trutrent

The problem with 'neighbours'!

A nice hedge row and some white noise to drone out your music. Like a big central air conditioning unit, pool pump, bee hives etc... In the mean time invite over some friends you havent visited with in awhile, a couple glasses of wine during a listening session and the whole world will...
  13. trutrent

American Idol season 10

Was wondering if anyone else is enjoying this season or not. I personally feel its one of the better ones talent wise and format wise. The show seems to be alot more fun not so institutionalized as in the past with Simon. I loved tonites show with Hulk Hogan punching out Seacrest the nice...
  14. trutrent

Washed a few more records today!

nice i washed about a dozen yesterday. I'm not sure I made a difference tho sound wise. Hope your cleaning and listening brings your spirits back up!
  15. trutrent

Poor Sansui G-22000 on E-bay..

Atleast he didnt start the bidding at $2500. Man I hate that.
  16. trutrent

Blocking out Bass

Well if you have the time look me up when your out here, not only do we love good times but we can crank up the LP's as loud as we want! :yes:
  17. trutrent

What DBX unit was used with TTs

DBX snr-1. had a switch for records not sure if it was ony for dbx recorded records tho.
  18. trutrent

Can you name these JBL's

these? http://www.amazon.com/dp/B000G67Q00/ref=asc_df_B000G67Q001476219?smid=ATVPDKIKX0DER&tag=pg-539-95-20&linkCode=asn&creative=395093&creativeASIN=B000G67Q00 If thats them they get good reviews, and the cherry finish ones are especially nice.
  19. trutrent

Torch the newb!!

welcome! vinyl beer cars tiss all good! hurry and get your fav albums soon prices keep rising.
  20. trutrent

Blocking out Bass

np. We went on vacation S.Cal and our favorite place was Huntington Beach. Best of luck to ya.
  21. trutrent

Best way to paint paneling??

kilz, for primer. I actually flipped the paneling over in my basement then wallpapered over it. I think it came out great. heres a vid showing some of it. http://www.youtube.com/user/gigitygigitygooga?feature=mhum#p/a/u/2/2MLhUFwK164
  22. trutrent

Blocking out Bass

Hi, I remember an episode on Holmes on Homes. I went ahead and found your video. Watch it all the way through especially in the second half. hope this helps: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ks3I4KbRKCA P.S. at the end of the video you can skip to part 3 of 4 episodes. Parts 2 and 4 are more...
  23. trutrent

Sansui SP-X11000 4 Way 8 Speaker System

There are over 100,000 members on this site. Not everyone is an 'audiophile'. Alot, probably most, are mid-fi enthusiasts, if your into labeling, and enjoy the vintage gear despite its known limitations and shortcomings. Experimenting with the endless combos of gear, to me personally, is the...
  24. trutrent

No Steals for you AK Pickers!

AK "pickers" ? I think the ovewhelming members here would not fall under the definition of a 'picker'. We are the ones who buy to enjoy the pieces, sometimes longer than others, but intitial intent was for use not profit. That guy sounds bitter with AK. I think I remember him asking about...
  25. trutrent

Pictures Of Our Motorcycles-2009

Ohh wow thats something special there. Cool years ahead of its time, nahh not really it was always cool. You must have been the Sh*t riding that into work everyday. My next bike will be a vintage sourced out creation, these new choppers and such just aint the same.
Back
Top Bottom