Search results

1. D

"Audio high end store" upgrade kits?

Well, I must say, that today the postal service of my country (Argentina), tell me that the parcel is in my country. So, this people have some delays, but at last they comply.:):). I have mi KIT, for the Pioneer RT-707. Now I must to work in it.
  2. D

Hi Dradrielrs: well at last it arrived ¡¡ Good for you. We must think that with the covid19, somethings are really dificult. Today they send me an email, with the trucking number, I have made a search, and is true, and the shipping is to my country Argentina. I have made the bought in...
  3. D

Hi Dradrielrs. I am in the same situation whit this people of Audio High-End Store. I made an order for my Pionner RT 707 in november of 2020. Till now NOTHING, i have send them an email, and the answer that they have a big delays with the shipments, and of course I have NO Trucking number...
  4. D

MA-7 Monitor Consolette with speakers. And AX-7

dario@siena-it.com.ar Thanks ¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡
  5. D

sansui ma-7 monitor consoltte

Please EdibleHead, can you sell me a copy in PDF for the Sansui MA-7 operating manual ? Please Please ¡¡¡ I have one unit after years of looking in ebay, Now I have one but I don´t know, the correct way to use it. Really thanks, in advance.
  6. D

MA-7 Monitor Consolette with speakers. And AX-7

Hi people ¡¡ I have just bought a MA 7 (in Ebay) does anybody have a copy of the user manual ? Really thanks
Back
Top Bottom