Search results

1. D

Request cartridge recommendation for JVC JL-F50

The tonearm is curved.
  2. D

Greetings from Central Jersey

Took me a sec to get the reference.... Actually, the house in question was located within sight of my uncle's place in S.H. He had mentioned that some MTV filming was going on, so I made a point to catch an episode of the show....what a travesty! But good for a couple of <incredulous> laughs...
  3. D

Greetings from Central Jersey

Hello all. It was actually last week (Jan. 17) that I joined the group and posted a question on the Turntable forum, but thought that I should post here to become "official".... I live in Central NJ, and am fortunate enough to be only about 1/2 hour away from Princeton Record Exchange, a...
  4. D

Recommendation appreciated. I'll update the thread with any new info/questions/results. Thanks again, to both you and Balifly for responding.
  5. D

Thanks a lot for your input. I'll check out the cartridge and let you know.
  6. D

Thanks for replying. I'd like to keep the price under $200.
  7. D

Hello all. Just joined the group after "lurking" for a couple of hours last night after finding the site. Lot's of very useful info and opinions here, and seems like a great community. I'm in the process of resuming use of my equipment after a number of years, and hope that the group can...
Back
Top Bottom