Search results

1. danb44

AU517 bottom metal question.

Anyone have any pics of the bottom metal panels for an AU517? Got everything else working (with the help of a local genius), but I ended up with 5 metal panels in the box, and none of them actually look like they fit on this thing. Thanks in advance. - dan
  2. danb44

AU 517 cover screw question.

Anyone know the size of the screws for the top cover (4, go in on the sides) and the bottom cover on a AU 517? Mine have wandered away, somewhere. Thanks. - dan
  3. danb44

Quad 3 tuner antennae question.

I'm looking for an adapter to plug a 75 ohm cable from my antennae to the input plug on the back of an FM3 tuner. Weird little two pin looking thing. Anyone know where I could find one, or something I could make? Thanks. - dan
  4. danb44

Onkyo TX-NR709 sound issue

I have a Onkyo TX-NR709 that I have been using for a year or so. It periodically stops sending the sound signal to my Samsung TV and soundbar/sub. Sound works with blue ray, digital player, internal tuner on the AVR. Same when I run the sound out to my main system speakers. All other components...
  5. danb44

AV receiver advice

So I'm looking at an AV receiver for the livingroom. So far I've sniffed around HK, Denon and Onkyo. Looking for something with a pre out so that I can run the front sound through my regular stereo/speaker system (Carver components and Phase Linear speakers, if it matters), and the rear out of...
Back
Top Bottom