Search results

1. ovaeasy

Art Dudley.....RIP

:(....Art's column was always the first I turned to. Lot's to bitch about when it comes to high-end and the magazines that follow them, and I always didn't agree with some of his philosophies, but he was the best.
  2. ovaeasy

SONY ES, Puyallup...

Not affilitated, and I've already spent my refund...:tears: http://seattle.craigslist.org/tac/ele/4993704887.html
  3. ovaeasy

KA-7100 Speaker Relay: Different Clickity-Clack

Replaced the Q34 and relay, then all the surrounding caps. At turn on, relay engages with a thump, shuts off, then re-engages. SM for the 8100 gives an explanation of the workings of the protection circuit, but what takes 45 seconds to read, happens in a second. Possibly a diode in...
  4. ovaeasy

NS-1 tweeter

Got a dead one. Always was a bit weak after I picked them up, but finally gave up the ghost. And yes, I swapped tweeters, and it's not the connections or crossover. Real heavy paperweight, or can they be repaired? I took it to Hawthorne and they gave me a card of someone near Tacoma, I...
  5. ovaeasy

Another (yawn) DeOxit tutorial

From time to time, we're all certainly frustrated from either hearing about, or being the target of being told that, after "de-oxing my so-and-so switch several times", that you need to do it again...and again. It got me thinking, that after several stabs at using that expensive stuff...
  6. ovaeasy

Manuals from OBS

Purchased a manual fora Sansui SIx receiver last Thursday. Arrived here from Michigan on Monday. Unfortunately the CD-R was damaged in the mail. Within an hour or two of receiving my message, they sent me a downloadable file. :thmbsp:
  7. ovaeasy

One more from Western "Warshington."

Chalk it up to growing up north of KC, MO. Wife sez there is no state of "Warshington." My first audio experiences came first from my Dad when he brought home a Grommes tubed receiver, Garrard turntable, and some flat panel looking speakers. Never could remember the brand. He bought the...
Back
Top Bottom