Search results

1. ojojunkie

PRIMARE CD32

Hello everyone, Helping a friend for this CD player he purchased combo with I32 amp. The amp is working fine except the CD player. Initially, he thought it's lens issue but found the decoding board problem. He already some parts and still not functioning. The firmware upgrade mentioned in the...
  2. ojojunkie

help with finding caps for boston HD8

Save your $$ for electronics upgrade, budget caps from PE are already much better than boston labeled e-caps in it. The 3.3ohms woofer shunt resistor better to keep there.
  3. ojojunkie

fisher X-100-B yr of mfr?

Does it means X-100-A much earlier model or same year. :scratch2: just wondering.. :D
  4. ojojunkie

300DC Repair Help....

Thanks Jblmar, Already informed my tech friend about diodes issue, he told me that he matched the values from the other channel. Hope you find your notes and it would be a big help... :thmbsp:
  5. ojojunkie

300DC Repair Help....

More Pictures.. Closer Views: It's already at my friend's place for checking and replacement of parts. Any suggestions are most welcome..
  6. ojojunkie

300DC Repair Help....

Thanks for the feedback, will discuss it my tech friend. Last time I talked with him he mentioned that only 2 pairs left in the parts store when he went there and have to source outside if need extra in the process.
  7. ojojunkie

300DC Repair Help....

amp pictures.. Original transistors: Subs used: Burn side: As mentioned above those subs are ok, any possible area needs to be checked that caused of the failure. thanks.
  8. ojojunkie

Marantz 300DC now on ebay

Yup, it's in my watch list also a couple of 170DC. There's also 3025B which I'm considering to match to my 300DC (need fix) but some knobs are missing and has internal problem as per the seller.
  9. ojojunkie

300DC Repair Help....

The amp is with me, I already talked to my tech friend about your suggestion. He's available to check it this weekend. So the sub OP transistor is correct just need more investigation on the trace. Thanks for the reply. Anyone can recommend where I can get a complete kit for...
  10. ojojunkie

300DC Repair Help....

I already read lot of comments about this amp both good and bad, good being great sounding amp when working fine but difficult to fix if sound went wrong. Got my unit working form a tech friend. It's known to me that he had fixed the other channel where he got it from someone not working...
  11. ojojunkie

B&K AVP1000 Pre amp Op amp rolling.

I know, it' an quite an old thread but caught my attention regarding my B&K AVP3000 which I also plan to upgrade. My question is same OP amp used in AVP1000 can be applied same to my preamp? Or any other OP amp option in place of this....thanks.
  12. ojojunkie

Blown plastic film capacitor

Here's the printed code: 2A124K 29 Thanks.
  13. ojojunkie

Thanks for the ID...:thmbsp: Any other replacement or poly caps will do? From BK service manual it's .12 uf but no voltage, the cap next to it is 100uf 100v.
  14. ojojunkie

I have old B&K Amps which also using that same cap. Based on the amp's schematic it's parallel to that big cap. I'm quessing it's a bypass cap but not sure if it really is. I also blown some OP amps but usually the OP amp the resistor next to it that got damaged. Another thing to be checked also...
  15. ojojunkie

Let's see your unique Stereo Cabinets and Entertainment Centers!

Modified Ikea A/V Rack to fit my gears with DIY Open Baffle Speakers.. :music:
  16. ojojunkie

Pics of your listening space

Actually, it was a surprised the fair amount of bass I'm getting dispite of it's narrow baffle or because I have small space. I'm happy & satisfied with the result of my work and have plan to build another one. :D You have very nice set of drivers and great contenders for the project... :thmbsp:
  17. ojojunkie

Thanks..! I wish you could. It's completely different experience rediscovering my music with wider soundstage... :music:
  18. ojojunkie

Thanks! nothing expensive here mostly reused parts from old speakers... :D 6-1/2" wharfedale midrange; 1" seas tweeter & bi-radial horn tweeter 12" alnico woofer,30 watts unknown brand homebrewed 1st order crossover network
  19. ojojunkie

Just wanted to share my present setup with DIY Open Baffle..... :music:
  20. ojojunkie

Speakerguts! Show your insides inside!

My DIY Project in Progress... Alnico Woofer Test run.. :D
  21. ojojunkie

Let's see your Fisher gear!

X-100-a Here's my Share... original wooden box w/ custom made acrylic cover original tubes & inside recapped :D
  22. ojojunkie

Another Elcoholic DIY Project

23. ojojunkie

How many of you have a Nakamichi CD player?

used to owned OM-4 but sold 2 years back. Now got MB-10 5 disc changer.
  24. ojojunkie

Fisher X-100-A

Got same model several months backed which became my main music amp. Also have plan to recap it when I find free time & parts.. here's a link I got my service manual.. http://fisherx100a.wordpress.com/
  25. ojojunkie

Help with repairing a B&K amp

I also own ST1400 series 1, also own 2-TX4430. one TX4430 was not working when I got from the owner. I found the problem in the output amps & resistor next to it. I managed to get the replacement parts & did the work by my self though I'm not a tech. I just used the working channel as reference...
Back
Top Bottom