Search results

1. Turborusty

University Speaker "Dean" similar to "Classic" 3D Model and Build

was that original mid a folded horn as well? it looks like the driver could be in the front and the horn(s) makes a 180* turn. Turborusty
  2. Turborusty

Fisher XP-7B

Not sure about the woofer, but the mids are CTS....and I think the tweets are as well. Turborusty
  3. Turborusty

More FrankenSpeakers!!

Those are very rare Sonys of some sort Turborusty
  4. Turborusty

using silicon to keep speakers sealed

oh! he meant silicone...I was wondering why he'd put silicon on anything! Turborusty
  5. Turborusty

CL free score, oddball speakers

Those are cool speakers! I'm wondering if you could improve much on the highs by replacing the tweet. Even if they're Audax, they sure look like 500 other versions of cheap mylar tweets I've run across. Maybe a real nice silk-dome or something worth a shot? Turborusty
  6. Turborusty

Picked up Bose 10.2

I think a set of those would be cool to have. Turborusty
  7. Turborusty

WOW ! Heathkit AS-1348. Who Knew...

Appear to be Phillips drivers. I wonder if the original 15's were Phillips as well. Turborusty
  8. Turborusty

Jbl 702vx

Psst! In case you didn't know. The 'vette already has a Chevy engine.....they all do. Turborusty
  9. Turborusty

The things my dreams are made of...

I'd prefer something that maes me appear less like a cock, thanks. Turborusty
  10. Turborusty

My new speakers

Fella in a white van drop them off? :butt2::butt2: :D :D Turborusty
  11. Turborusty

Saras Model 30

The tweet looks like an EPI variant. Turborusty
  12. Turborusty

Pioneer CS-77 Scroe & I Met THE GUY!

....and let's not forget, "prone to prose"! Turborusty
  13. Turborusty

High Quality Pioneer Speakers - What are they?

you went back and opened them....and still took no pics? Turborusty
  14. Turborusty

Technics SB-E100 Speakers

Did you say 8' monitor speakers or 8" Monitor speakers....... there's about a 7'4" difference. Turborusty
  15. Turborusty

Pioneer CS-99A Variations!?

And you can also see the original square opening outside of the midrange frame. Turborusty
  16. Turborusty

Frazier Model Seven info needed

Dude.....fix that carpet first!! Before you get staph! Turborusty
  17. Turborusty

New owner of some l1290's

You could also replace the dustcaps.....very cheap. Turborusty
  18. Turborusty

New owner of some l1290's

You've done great work on them! Turborusty
  19. Turborusty

Figuring out driver specs based on cabinet specs, need some advice (JBL L46)

Parts Express can help you find drivers that will work. ell them your enclosure volume and they;ll recommend suitable woofers. however, you're likely better off refaoming your JBL woofers as they'll work better than any replacement, so long as the foam surround is all that's gone bad. What...
  20. Turborusty

And yet, another HPM 100 upgrade

I like pink........scratch that...I LOOOOOVE pink. :scratch2: Turborusty
  21. Turborusty

Words fail!!!

That thing's as shiny as my bald head! LOL Turborusty
  22. Turborusty

Words fail!!!

It's subjective.......some folks would call that spinny thingy in your avatar art........while others might use it for target practice or for something run over with their 4x4. I don't see how this is any better or worse than that. Turborusty
  23. Turborusty

Run, Walk, or Pass?

I would not give them a second look. There is no horn of any sort, nor mirror-imaging. The camera distored the pic to make them look like th espeakers are leaning out at the top. They are a perfectly vertical and look like absolute junk to me. You also cannot judge by the logos on the...
  24. Turborusty

Realistic Optimus 6 Orphan

Center channel! Turborusty
  25. Turborusty

Speakers(who am I)

They don't "appear" as if they'd have the touted "warm" sound that some seem to enjoy. They look like they'd sound of breaking glass.....going on looks alone. Turborusty
Back
Top Bottom