Search results

1. SilverNerd

Mswanson65

Nice shippin Good deal Great seller .. Thanks !!!
  2. SilverNerd

RIP Dave Brockie AKA Oderus Urungus

http://www.idioteq.com/oderus-urungus-of-gwar-found-dead-on-march-23rd/ Major bummer .... just saw GWAR last July.
  3. SilverNerd

Decorah Eagles (decorah , IA) Webcam

Does anyone else enjoy these birds as much as I do ? This will be the third set of eaglets I will have seen fledge. http://www.ustream.tv/decoraheagles
  4. SilverNerd

edteller

Bought a nice cassette deck off of Ed, went flawless Thanks !
  5. SilverNerd

RIP Ronnie Montrose

Just heard Ronnie Montrose passed away ! If youve never heard of Ronnie Montrose now is the perfect time to discover. www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=tk52nGxF-jc#!
  6. SilverNerd

Pioneer HPM-1500s

Whats the average costs of Pioneer hpm-1500s ? Some available to me but i dont want to pay too much. Ebay completed auctions have provided no results. Thanks for your time -Kyle
  7. SilverNerd

Adcom cart info please

Scored this Adcom XC/Micro Ridge2. TOTL for the time ? Kinda wondering on the value ....looks like other Adcoms go for 70$ or so on feebay.
  8. SilverNerd

Bandor ???

I came upon a stash of these boxes paked with Bandor (50mm?) loudspeaker systems. Ive never heard the name before and was wondering if anyone would have any opinions about these speakers ? Must admit im kinda interested in their value as well. I searched AK but found nothing and I looked...
  9. SilverNerd

Frustrating Problem .... SX-850 Tuning knob removal !??!?!?!?!?!?!?!

Has anyone else battles one of these ? Ive tried every size inch and metric hex wrench and cant get it to budge. One of the wrenches feels snug and turns but it doesnt loosen. Any ideas ? So much to get to and this little grub screw is holding me back .....
  10. SilverNerd

Help a noob with a Pioneer PL-112D

Hello Everyone, I bought this cheap turntable off of ebay for my nephew. Paid more for the shipping than the turntable. New belt , cartridge and some cleaning and it runs great ...... Except I cant get sound out of the right channel. The phono plugs look dirty. If I move the Right...
Back
Top Bottom