Search results

1. H

please help with KA-7100

Not the trimmer, re flowed all the solder.. Which transistors are they? Thank you for your help!!
  2. H

Sansui 8080db vs. Marantz 2245

Sansui!!! I have owned several Marantz models, and they have all been sold, rather quickly..
  3. H

Pioneer SX-727, Kenwood KR-6030, Toshiba SA-775

Kenwood 6030 I have running now with Boston's sounds great. I also have the SX-727 which is very good, The Kenny has more power, and I.M.O. is the better sounding.
  4. H

Superscope r330b dc offset

I just got a Superscope r-330b receiver and the dc is a little high in one channel and has a turn on thump on both. I do not see any trim pots on the amp board and there is no info it. How can I lower the dc on it. Thanks in advance
  5. H

please help with KA-7100

Now it works for a min. when measuring dc at the speaker outputs, over 2 volts!! What could cause this?
  6. H

Need some help with a G.A.S. Thoebe pre amp

Can someone please provide me with a photo of the Phono board. Just got one, and the socketed transistors have all fallen out!!! Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you
  7. H

please help with KA-7100

Just got a KA-7100, Only works for a few seconds, then keeps kicking on and off. Any help would be appreciated! Thank you.
  8. H

Help with L-07m Please!!!

Fixed!!! Diode. Thank you EW!!!!
  9. H

Thank you EW!!! All of the fuses are original, I got some new ones today, and will test where you said to. Thanks again!!
  10. H

Just got a pair of L-07M amps and 1 works great, the other blow's the 250 volt .1 amp fuse at power up. Are there any common problems to look for? Any help would be greatly appreciated! Thanks all.
  11. H

Help with transistor please?

bump.
  12. H

I'm New and I need Help

Mine had a problem with the circuit breaker on the back for the right speaker.
  13. H

How to choose the best of a bad bunch?

Onkyo! Hands down my favorite. I currently have it and the Technics. Onkyo just sounds better in my system.
  14. H

Avionic, Can I just replace tr 703 and r711, or must I replace all in pairs? I finally ordered the parts, and got some extra. Thank you.
  15. H

KR-6030 lights flicker??

Picked up a KR-6030 and when you turn it on the lights flicker for awhile, and suggestions on what to do? Sound is slightly weird for a couple seconds, then sounds fine, and then the lights are ok. What could cause this?
  16. H

STK 084 Question

Never heard of them. Still need to know if the G is significant or not. Anybody?? Please!
  17. H

STK 084 Question

Is there a difference between stk 084 and stk 084g I have an optonica receiver with stk 084g and cant find any. does anyone know, and know where to source one from a reputable source? Thank you.
  18. H

Looking for this transistor, It looks like ie blew it top!! Think it is a A9906E, Can someone please tell me where I can find one. Also would this cause it not to work? It is in a Denon DRA-600 That is not working. Thanks in advance for any help.
  19. H

Help with cap PLEASE

Thank's all!!
  20. H

Help with cap PLEASE

In what direction is the positive? I know this is a stupid question, but, I am confused. Which way is the positive? Arrow pointing to positive end? Or to negative end? Any help would be greatly appreciated.
  21. H

Help with Onkyo switch.

Thank you all!! Parts came today, and in no time, the Onkyo is up and running. Thanks again for all the help.
  22. H

Help with Onkyo switch.

Thank you all!!! Great help! Thank you Echowars for the part number. I shall order today. Thanks again for your help.
  23. H

Pioneer SX-727 Tuner problem

none of the 3 get hot. All feel the same..
  24. H

Help with Onkyo switch.

Thank you Trio!! You have been a great help!!
  25. H

Pioneer SX-727 Tuner problem

I will check it tonight. Thank you
Back
Top Bottom