Search results

1. E

Replacement for TD125 Mrk 2 Neon strobe

Nevermind about getting those bulbs from Australia: the bulb's were $3.60, the shipping was $90.00. Anyone know of a place here in the states? Pio1980?
  2. E

Hi, Wapfunz and I just messaged each other and I wanted to share with this thread. Also, wanted to thank everyone for the help, especially Pio1980. Pio1980 you were right that type bulb is the perfect replacement!!!! I was about to pay mucho cash for a whole new strobe unit on Ebay because I...
  3. E

I have the same issue. Did you ever find a suitable replacement?
  4. E

Thorens TD125 Restoration

Amazing job!!! It looks so good from what you started with. I like that you kept the plinth in its classic form I was considering doing a larger more extravagant plinth, but I took a second look and I realized what the designers were going for: being German/Swiss a very Bauhaus streamlined look...
  5. E

Thorens TD-125 MKll

Thanks everyone for the responses. The deck was thrashed. It looks great on the outside, except for the tonearm, but the motor pulley is bent :( It is so disappointing when great tables are not cared for.
  6. E

Bias compensation missing in a Lab 80

By the way your table looks awesome!!! I would love to get my table to that point.
  7. E

I had already done that but from what I can figure out the problem is not noted in the manual. I posted some pics and the same problem in the Garrard Forum here and at Vinyl Engine. It's weird because the idler wheel looks to be in really good shape and functions like it is supposed to it...
  8. E

I have a Lab 80 that I just picked up at a thrift store for $12. I cannot get the idler wheel to engage the platter. This is what I deduced from it not spinning when activated. Does anyone know what else the problem might be? Also one of the leads snapped off is that going to irreplaceable...
  9. E

Thorens TD-125 MKll

Thanks for the info and greetings!!!!
  10. E

Thorens TD-125 MKll

Thinking about making a cross over to belt driven from direct drive. Going from my Luxman PD-272 to a Thorens TD-125 MK 2? Is this a lateral, upgrade or downgrade move? Also, I can get one for $250, is that too much? Advice appreciated
  11. E

Yaqin mc-100b 80 hour burn-in update

I too have a Luxman r3045 receiver and was contemplating a Yaqin tube preamp. This set up would support mostly vinyl, but the Yaqin sparked my interest because I could add the tube sound to my cd's as well. My main concern is the phono stage on the Yaqin (MB-12 model?) is it good or not. If the...
Back
Top Bottom