Search results

1. FLHXRI

Goodwill/SA/Thrift Store Discussions & Finds

Yup, its a tandberg tape deck tcd 340A model I don't really use it anymore, kind of got out of tape. Thanks for the compliment for the cd player and light. :music:
  2. FLHXRI

Nad 5325 Scored this for 5.99!
  3. FLHXRI

Estate Sale Detroit Metro - Mid Century Stuff/Electronics

Sometimes you can go to those sales and look around and find something valuable for next to nothing. I have done it many times and love knowing I got one over on them! They don't know everything:smoke:
  4. FLHXRI

21st Century Playlist

http://cps-static.rovicorp.com/3/JPG_500/MI0003/633/MI0003633828.jpg?partner=allrovi.com
  5. FLHXRI

I will do it if you want.

I will do it if you want.
  6. FLHXRI

Noob needs advice...

I have cx-27's and I like them. The interesting thing is DCM will answer any question you have if you email them. They are good speakers and seem to be a pretty good company.
  7. FLHXRI

Rare Earth

i saw rare earth with martha reeves when i was 10 in 1990 on ojibway island in saginaw, michigan. been a motown fan ever since! i have there second album, it is great!
  8. FLHXRI

How about a cassette tape swap?

If anyone wants to do it pm me your address and I will send one out!
  9. FLHXRI

KLH Model 17's

Get those speakers, I love mine! :smoke:
  10. FLHXRI

I found this when I went to some thrift stores today. It's a JVC XL-V161 cd player. It sounds pretty good, cost 8 bucks!
  11. FLHXRI

I am addicted to the chase! I love walking into an old haunt thinking what I have found there before and what I might find this time! If it was just finds I would have quit a long time ago and trust me I have quit a lot of things!
  12. FLHXRI

I would like to attempt to fix my sansui

I put the fuses in and it won't turn on. This is over my head, I don't have the skills. I should probably just find another sansui!
  13. FLHXRI

Yeah scary is right! I think I will start with the fuses and go from there! I really appreciate the help though! Should I get the fuses that are shown under the fuse holders? I have a feeling its just the fuses, I could be wrong though.
  14. FLHXRI

I would like to try on my own first. It may be a simple fix. So what type of fuses should get for it? Where are the out puts located? Here is a picture of the guts. I hope maybe these pictures will help. If anymore are needed let me know.
  15. FLHXRI

3 years ago when I got into vintage audio, I found a sansui g4500 at a garage sail for 5 dollars. I really loved the sound of it and not knowing much about stereo stuff at the time I accidentally shorted the receiver out. I think it was because some of the speakers wires were touching. I have...
  16. FLHXRI

That A5 would be a good thing to use to get into this and listen to some music along with the DCM's. The A5 is kind of from the era when sansui went down hill so try to get it cheaper than 60 bucks because you may not be able to get your money back if you decide to resell it. Just be patient and...
  17. FLHXRI

Well I did something really stupid today:

I think the funniest screw up I have ever seen was when I was 10. My dad had hooked up his trailer to his suburban and we were going to the lumber yard. We got half way down the street and he realized he forgot his wallet. He was angry about my brother and I acting up and put the truck in...
  18. FLHXRI

Your experience with finding "Synergy"

My problem with synergy is whenever I change speaker combinations I think I have found it. I guess the unfamiliar sounds make a difference with my ears at least.
  19. FLHXRI

You sure those are fishers? I don't think fisher made ar-92's?
  20. FLHXRI

Perhaps My Best GW Score Ever!

Two Turntables and a microphone
  21. FLHXRI

EV "Wolverine" in MA ??

There made in Michigan, how could they be bad?
  22. FLHXRI

DCM QED's

I have the CX-27's I got them at Goodwill for 20 bucks. They sound pretty good!
  23. FLHXRI

I found this for 20 cents at a local thrift, I took a chance because I am not a big fan of new wave. I am pleasantly surprised, this is a great album!
  24. FLHXRI

I found these 4 records today when I was thirft hopping! I was really excited about the Beyond the Sunset album, I have been looking for a Luke The Drifter Album for a while! Not the one I envisioned but it will due until I find the one I really want!
  25. FLHXRI

Reel to Reel on "The Walking Dead"?

Two weeks ago the film nerd on Justified had vintage stereo equipment all over his apartment!
Back
Top Bottom