Search results

1. kevin.stot

What are these KLIPSCH cornwalls reboxed . HELP

The sound ? I have only had these a short time and am really impressed the way the drivers are balanced . There is NO attenuation controls . Absolutely amazing how well balanced . I love altec horns but for in home i love these even more . The bass is there and im going to put them close to the...
  2. kevin.stot

WOW . With your help dave i found this , thanks
  3. kevin.stot

Yes Dave , these came from Scott . Thank you for the information . very good story . Very interesting history lesson . I love them . its amazing they sound so good and look so good and was not designed and produced by a large company with millions of dollars to invest in design and reasearch...
  4. kevin.stot

Thanks Dave . Do you know what company and when maybe . How many are out there because i cant find any and dont know really what they are called . Thanks for any info .
  5. kevin.stot

Type b crites xovers and pics It appears tweeter wont come out without disassembling it . I did unscrew it . Last pic is bottom port on back just like one at top back . Sorry about caps im an old pecker [type with one finger ]
  6. kevin.stot

Crites xovers I did . Crites upgraded xover ,. HERE COMES PICS
  7. kevin.stot

PLEASE HELP . I cant find any info on these at all . Mirror imaged . Ev t 35 tweeters , k 55 mid drivers on k 600 horns and a pair of Frazier 1577 15" woofers . Let me start by saying they are beautiful with smoked glass that sits on top . These have taken the place in the bedroom of the super...
  8. kevin.stot

Best floor speakers for 300 dollars?

cheap and quality sound ? i have a pair of rectilinear lowboys . they show there age but for $100-150 you cant go wrong . definitely loose the grills . im thinking about just painting mine satin black . these speakers sound real good and now days $150 wont buy you much . if you want to spend...
  9. kevin.stot

Marantz Imperial 9 restoration

http://s259.photobucket.com/albums/hh304/Sandmanplus5/ . heres a link of an album with my wifes bedroom marantz m16 speakers [ they are big and beautiful . probably the rarest speakers ive ever bought in my life and thought about selling once . gave them to my wife . she thought about selling...
  10. kevin.stot

the woofers were 4 ohm . they were different than the imp 6 woofers . i had 1 bad voice coil . i had my rebuilt and was stored away . I used the mcm woofers which i was very impressed AND NOT AFRAID TO PUSH TO THE EXTREME .Deep purple child in time i ran up to 250 per channel on the meters on...
  11. kevin.stot

I used the mcm electronics 55-1215 . They were 8 ohm . Worked great . The bass was icredible . I think it was due to cabinet design . I have some good pics in my photo bucket youd like . Ill get on computer and post a link lots of my marantz gear including 4 imp 7 4 8s and the 4 imp 9s plus many...
  12. kevin.stot

I had 4 imp 9 also . I used replcement woofers from mcm. They were 8 ohm woofers . They worked great . The bass would rattle the big mirror on the living room wall when i layed on the with the pioneer sx-1980 . Before that i used 2 sx-1250s . I look up my phpto bucket link for pictures . I do...
  13. kevin.stot

Need help identifying another one

if it was mine i would use a small piece of cloth like tshirt and soak it with contact cement and gently place it on tear . try to work it into the same curve of the acordian surround . probably be fine . i myself would not waste the time or money on a small fullrange speaker if i only had 1 ...
  14. kevin.stot

Marantz speaker owners???

2 more pics
  15. kevin.stot

more m16 pics heres back view . nice cabinets all around . she has these in her bedroom and dont really use them much but is proud of the quality of them as they are truely marantz's high end and beautiful . with the stained glass on top also .
  16. kevin.stot

heres mammas m16 speakers she drives them with her 4270 her you go tuna . i know you appreciate the mirror immage .
  17. kevin.stot

heres her pics , big MARANTZ M16 speakers . anyone else ?

They are sliders . They were made in 1981 i believe . Only 1 year . Supposedly the biggest and most expensive marantz speakers made . Not sure about the tweeters and super tweeter type . I'm really hoping to find out if there's any made with a higher seal # . they sound really good . They say 20...
  18. kevin.stot

Post Your Marantz Gear Here!!!

4270 quad hd-770 speakers and m16 speakers is what sweet d is using
  19. kevin.stot

heres her pics , big MARANTZ M16 speakers . anyone else ?

just curious if theres more than 2 pair of these on the planet . my highest seral # is 394 . heres a link to photobucket pics . if you have a set please chime in . id like to know how high the serial #s go. http://s259.photobucket.com/albums/hh304/Sandmanplus5/ .
  20. kevin.stot

Marantz m16 speakers rare and can't find any info

From the Stereo Buyer's Guide, 1981 (I didn't check other years): ON THE SPECS 1TUMBLEWEED POSTED IT SAYS 20- 20,000 HZ . i just noticed in the picks of crossover jack with specs on speakers say 20- 28,000 hz AS SEEN IN PICS I POSTED LINK TO . i will have to start a new thread looking for the...
  21. kevin.stot

heres a bunch of pictures for the girls stereo she had recieved for her birthday . the 4270 just hsd all the lights replaced this year and cleaned for this birthday along with 8 magazines for her walther pk-380 . thanks for your help with info guys . she decided to keep it ...
  22. kevin.stot

i mentioned $4-500 like you said canuckaudiog and she said she would just keep them. ill post some good pics for you guys just for the record . i think she really likes the looks . she only uses them when shes cleaning house . i like the looks of the m16 's and her 4270 with new lights and...
  23. kevin.stot

i was looking at a pair of m10 and they have ports and the m16 does not . the difference in these 2 models is quite large considering the cabinet size design with the stain glass tops and hinged attenuation controls covers and the walnut or mahogany on the back of the speakers also . i will...
Back
Top Bottom