Search results

1. H

EPS-46STQD

2. Technics EPC-460C and EPC-465C (SC (Semi-Conductor: Strain Gauge) Note: These Panasonic/Technics carts require a Strain Gauge (SC) preamp as does those already on your list, the EPC-450C II and EPC-451C So its Technics/Panasonic Pre-Amp/Demodulators SE-405 and SH-400. The technics's needle...
  2. H

EPS-46STQD

HI EPS-46STQD, this stylus is used for 4 channels, but is it a Shibata stylus? I found under an electron microscope that it is not a Shibata needle.
  3. H

SRA

For Shibata needles, SRA is sensitive. If SRA is too loud, the sound is too hard, presenting an aggressive and direct sound, also sensitive to the pressure on the stylus. I cannot accept more than 2 grams, but it is a bit weak below 1.7 grams
  4. H

SRA

This is Shibata needle, is this SRA correct? Thanks
  5. H

Philips GP925 cartridge

This is the information I found. Is this information reliable? I can't find the data for dynamic compliance.
  6. H

Philips GP925 cartridge

Yes, it's G925XS, but I can't find its information
  7. H

Philips GP925 cartridge

Hello I have a Philips GP925 cartridge, and I can't find the information for this cartridge at all. I hope to get everyone's help. thanks
  8. H

Studiomaster 1200b

I need the STUDIOMASTER 1200B service manual, hoping to get help!
  9. H

BGW amp 750B anyone familiar with it ?

I need the STUDIOMASTER 1200B service manual, hoping to get help!
  10. H

Marantz Imperial 7 ,AVID CORPORATION MODEL 103,JBL 4410A

Marantz Imperial 7 ,AVID CORPORATION MODEL 103, JBL 4410A The three speakers, which one better?
  11. H

heathkit as-105 VS AR3a

Heathkit AS103A and AR3a has the same loudspeakers, do not know whether they are the same on the behavior of the voice?
  12. H

heathkit as-105 VS AR3a

heathkit AS-103A and AR3a heathkit AS103A and AR3a, the two speakers, the same?
  13. H

heathkit as-105 VS AR3a

heathkit as-105 VS AR3a, which performance is more outstanding, more suitable classical music?
  14. H

This is the power amplifier which I use now, STUDIOMASTER 1200B, Britain produces.
  15. H

In China, the BGW 750B popularity is also very high, the quality is good, the price amounts to 400 US dollars. In the ordinary circumstances, is the 22000UF80V filter electric capacity replacement is the RIFA 33000UF70V electric capacity, has obtained the good improvement, is mainly to the high...
  16. H

The Internet, lets the world continually in same place, I know you very happily in here. Believed that we can have the very good exchange.
  17. H

I from the Chinese Fujian Province, welcome you to China. BGW in China's appraisal is very good, some high quality's specialized power amplifier is obtaining many people to pursue holds. European and US's second-hand sound, has the very good appraisal in China. I use now am JBL 4410A. I have...
  18. H

The hope can obtain the American friends' help. My English proficiency is not good, forgiveness.
  19. H

This is the internal picture
  20. H

BGW amp 750B anyone familiar with it ? I saw this has been short a temperature induction line, whether this does mean has been serviced? In this website, has this power amplifier picture, please help to appraise. Thanks. http://www.tubebbs.com/viewthread.ph...ght=BGW%2B750B
  21. H

Bgw 750

BGW 750B expression's voltage is 120V, through jumps the line to change 220V, like this has the influence to the sound? Inside the power amplifier was short one to control warm, was this means that this loom had has serviced? In this website, has this power amplifier picture, please help to...
  22. H

Western Electric KS-13385

I come from China. Consults US's friend, what characteristic Western Electric the KS-13385 this model of horn wire's sound has? Thanks!
  23. H

HeathKit AS-183 Coaxials

Welcome the US the friend to sell some antique sound to China, has the market greatly. From American, European and Japan's some electronic trash, in China is very best-selling.
Back
Top Bottom