Search results

1. mfrench

Who is going to win the Mike Tyson versus Jake Paul fight?

Jake Paul risks losing an ear.
  2. mfrench

Caffeine.

Winco Foods / Red Brick Coffee bulk dIspenser rack. I'll be paying it a visit tomorrow morning, about 8am, as part of the weekly grocery gathering effort. crappy internet of things pic grab,... at least 7' tall, and 15'+ wide. It makes me smile. My latest thing is a 50/50 mix of 2x French...
  3. mfrench

Caffeine.

What my morning feels like before I have my coffee fix. The day gains clarity the deeper I get into the cup. I dare you to try to move the smaller brownish cup to the right - Sarges cup, the one with the cream. I take mine with a spoonful of black.
  4. mfrench

Caffeine.

Actually, round one of the morning is rapidly wearing off - round two will help me through 'til dinner.
  5. mfrench

Any cat lovers here?

Scuzzy Kitty after her day of playing Sheerah the Huntress. She had so much dirt on her that she appears a shade lighter and with less coat pattern detail. But, she only gets brushed off at the end of her day, even being this scuzzy. I break out two different brushes and, clean her up. She...
  6. mfrench

Any cat lovers here?

I survived, relatively unscathed, except where she tried crawling over my shoulder. She hooked me, and didn't release, but, didn't dig in either. The hooking doesn't really hurt, and I'm glad that she doesn't go harder than she does. Sarge freed me up from the talons. The hooking is partly my...
  7. mfrench

Any cat lovers here?

That will be me, ^, later this afternoon. We're getting ready to start this seasons flea treatments on a clean cat.
  8. mfrench

How to fix these wooden sunglasses?

metal pins,.... @WillVT The shanks of fishing hooks are strong fine wire. And some even have barbs on the shank for holding bait on the hook, that might be useful in keeping the metal rod in place when bedded in epoxy (they're small fine barbs, and will not be an issue). hint: snelled Mustad hooks
  9. mfrench

Any cat lovers here?

The belly that I cannot resist rubbing Her extra gription claws
  10. mfrench

Any cat lovers here?

This is where we started being owned by a cat. This is her roofline accommodations. She'd crawl down to the end of the fascia, and would sleep in that space. Me: I filled that space with a piece of scribed to fit plywood, backed in insulation foam, to enclose it, to keep the wind from blowing...
  11. mfrench

Any cat lovers here?

Swipe and hold,... Is that a tail hook, or, paws without claws? When Kitty first arrived, and was given house privileges, she would lay on the carpet and roll around, showing her belly. I cannot resist the exposed belly thing, and would reach down to rub her belly. This was quite often met...
  12. mfrench

Any cat lovers here?

What my mono turntable console, Audrey, has become. When i got the cabinet, it had been used as a Cat birthing box. Now, it is a Cat bed. Audrey is backed up to the rear of our chimney; the cinder blocks. The masonry gets quite warm when we have a fire, which we did yesterday morning. When we...
  13. mfrench

Any cat lovers here?

14. mfrench

How much to spend on cables?

Learn to solder. Then buy quality bulk cable, and fittings, and build as good or better than you could buy,... for better cables.
  15. mfrench

How much to spend on cables?

DIdn't you overlook the square rootin' it factor?
  16. mfrench

Any cat lovers here?

To say that she is athletic is an understatement. She is hard and tight, not an ounce of fat on her. She is a small cat, at 4.5lbs, as weighed in a couple of vet visits. That weight also fills another check box for small wildcats, like the Savannah cat, or, Bengals, close to their root stock...
  17. mfrench

Any cat lovers here?

We feel that she is strong in Bengal wild cat root stock. She checks off a list of check boxes in that regard. She has wild cat rosettes in her fur, and black paws. And her patterns are perfectly book matched from each side, including crossing over her back in matching patterns. She came to us...
  18. mfrench

Any cat lovers here?

So, we had a 15+ year old leather couch that was breaking down; the frame was breaking, and, the leather was getting thin, and/or. tearing. And, Kitty decided that it made the perfect scratching post, and, tore a lot of it up. It had gotten really ugly. So, we bought a new couch. To defend the...
  19. mfrench

Any cat lovers here?

The spoiled rotten one, Kitty, on her corner bedroom tuffet, waking up from her Cheetah dreams. She goes outside at 1/2hour after sunrise, and, is ready for her naptime in the corner bedroom by Noon on most days. We put her in there, because of our 35 year old Cockatiel who owns the house for...
  20. mfrench

New Shoes

My dawgs are 16-c's, and very difficult to fit. If there is any form of sharp taper to the toe-box, I need 17's, which are nearly unobtanium. I tend to stay with a more broad toe-box design because of this. As a kid, many of the packaging boxes of most shoes were more stylish than what I could...
  21. mfrench

Any cat lovers here?

Gopher Springs, in action,.... At 23 seconds into this video, you'll see two rain water runoff flows. One of them is within a "dry creek" that I built with the intention of capturing and controlling 100% of the runoff from above us. The other flow, outside of the dry creek, is from Gopher...
  22. mfrench

Any cat lovers here?

Her victims are pure pests. No love lost there. I'm glad she focuses on rodents and not birds. If she dragged up birds, she'd be living elsewhere. The wife wouldn't tolerate that. She's really smart, and, we've got her off of lizards. She is more like, mehh,... I don't want to get into trouble...
  23. mfrench

The Grateful Dead Live Masters

A detail that I missed mentioning in this thread. And since we're a gathering of audio geeks, some might appreciate this,.... The recordings above, marked HRTF stereo are my experiments in how to make Binaural Stereo play nicely with speakers, and with headphones. Most Binaural recordings are...
  24. mfrench

Any cat lovers here?

Kittys totals for the week, so far,.... two gophers, two baby rabbits, and a huge rat. She loves us so much that I get to clean them up off the patio; usually somewhere near the door, of course.
Back
Top Bottom