Search results

1. R

Sibilance in Right Ear Channel

I have moved the turntable from the little desk onto the floor, and that didn't do anything. But I know that this test didn't take into the account how level the platter itself is. I guess that given my symptoms, it makes sense that this is a possibility. I should get one of those levels and try...
  2. R

Sibilance in Right Ear Channel

Yes, I have searched the topics and read about this a lot. But as everyone else on here, I think that my problem is unique, so here I go. :) I have an Onkyo cp1400-a turntable. I have been noticing sibilance out of the right ear channel only. Sometimes, it's the 's' and 't' sounds, and other...
  3. R

Technics SL-B300

I have really enjoyed playing this record player for a couple of weeks. I have played a lot of classic rock, and it has been working great for me. However, when I tried playing some heavier music, I began encountering one issue, and that was hearing that crackling / buzzing sound as if my...
  4. R

Technics SL-B300

Hakaplan, thanks so much for your recommendations! Beatcomber, you know, I am really not sure what cartridge it comes with, but it does not seem to be a fancy one, so I may just order one of the ones from Amazon. Thanks!
  5. R

Technics SL-B300

Hey all: I am sure that many people just register on here to make a post that I am about to, but what the heck... I have a chance to pick up a used Technics SL-B300 record player for $20. It was used by the record store that I frequent, and recently, they decided to sell it. It would need...
Back
Top Bottom