Search results

1. T

Kenwood KA-990EX opinions needed!

The KA-990EX is not a receiver, it's an integrated stereo amp. For a $50 working unit, pull the trigger. It's more a KA-1100 than a KA-990.
  2. T

Focal Owners Thread

I have a pair of Focal 726S, couldn't find better for 600 euros (purchased them new) delivery included.
  3. T

AU-819/AU-D707 checkup, adjustments, refurbishments

Hi, Would you have a PDF or scanned version of the manual ? I am looking for it. Thanks !
  4. T

Looking for this broken part

My father used to be a welder, TIG just melted it.
  5. T

BTW, still looking for one.
  6. T

Calling All Yamahas. Time to Post Your Pics

My C-70, I use it everyday.
  7. T

All else being equal, would you take a CR-820, CR-1020, or CA-810?

Can the CA-810 work in Class A as the Japanese CA-800II ?
  8. T

Sony TC-KA3ES / KA6ES / KA5ES / KA7ES average price ?

The only sale I can remember of a KA7ES was 1500 euros in Germany nearly two years ago. At that time I thought the buyer was an idiot, well maybe not that much considering all sellers ask for a 1000+ euros price.:scratch2: A it's out of my league, I'll have to focus on 6ES, 3ES or 5ES.
  9. T

Sony TC-KA3ES / KA6ES / KA5ES / KA7ES average price ?

Hello here, I am looking to buy a TC-KAXS deck to have a taste of Sony TOTL series and compare with my V-6030S, but it seems troublesome to have a feedback on second hand prices of these machines. Is there any average price for these babies ? Or even a price range. I am not asking about...
  10. T

Who is still using tapes ??

Would you have its service manual ? My 700ZXE has to be rebuilt. Thanks.
  11. T

Around 345mm length.
  12. T

DAC-09 or XiangSheng DAC-01A ?

Boards are the same components are the same, I've opened my two units to tweak them, so I know how they're made. According to your own pictures, the parts are exactly the same ! Same transfo, same caps (WIMA MKS4 for the red ones), same resistors, connectors and so on ! No gamble at all. My...
  13. T

I have the same product with the original brand, that is quite amusing to write yourself "and our reputation or quality will not be tarnished by units like yours when problem arises". Don't you trust the reliability of the products you sell ? The Chinese factory provides one year warranty...
  14. T

Hi there, Just by coincidence I get to notice threads about the so called DAC-09, when I saw the pictures I got quite hilarious, because I own this, Xiang Sheng DAC-01A bought in China last year: And the DAC-09 Inside the DAC-01A: Inside the DAC-09: Rear panels...
  15. T

Sansui AU-719

Is it the "international" version of this one ? http://audio-heritage.jp/SANSUI/amp/au-d707.html If so, seems truly nice.
  16. T

Might try that, thanks for the tip !
  17. T

I found it via google, they don't have this part. Thanks anyway.:thmbsp:
  18. T

Hello all, I have recently acquired my first Sansui amp, an AU-D707F (Japanse AU-D9) that was damaged during the transportation from Shanghai to Europe. A metal bar used for the record selector is broken as is (click on the image below): Does somebody know where I can find a new one ...
  19. T

Sansui Au919 Parts

Thanks a lot !:tresbon:
  20. T

Sansui Au919 Parts

What power transistors are used in the AU-919 ?
  21. T

Kyocera A-710 sounds fantastic!

What is this "glue issue" please ?
  22. T

JVC does not get much respect

Hi, I'm looking for infos about JVC / Victor AX-S900. Thanks.
  23. T

Electrolytic capacitors : Old vs New quality

For PSU I always try to use low ESR / ESL caps. For smaller values, Panasonic FC / FM or better Rubycon ZLH with very long life. I also use French SIC SAFCO because they have a veryyyyyyyyyy long life, best are the now stock depleted Rifa PEH169. On the signal path, I replace as many...
  24. T

HELP needed: A particular Trio CD Player from 1983 - 1984

Have you searched here ? http://audio-heritage.jp/TRIO-KENWOOD/player/index.html
Back
Top Bottom