Search results

1. maxsmart

Request: Pics of your clean living room Hifi setup!

Not a good picture, but we're almost done with the basement upgrades. Still need to finish the system set up - e.g., clean up cables, final position of components - but it's close....
  2. maxsmart

RIP Terry DeWick

RIP.
  3. maxsmart

Walleye

Grew up catching and eating walleye in Ohio, PA and Canada. Now Lake Erie produces an amazing amount of them annually and is considered one of the best places to fish for tasty (smaller ones) and trophy walley..... Growing up so close to "the mistake on the Lake", few folks ate any fish from...
  4. maxsmart

AK meet-up in Lake County, Ohio someday...?

Geauga county here.... Lake county's ~ 25 minutes away I'd guess.... Downtown CLE about 30 minutes....
  5. maxsmart

Vintage 1973 GMC Canyon Lands Motorhome

So glad we'll again be able to receive updates on your excellent and informative restoration and improvement project! And, the surrounding area will have their local CBP supplier back in business too!!
  6. maxsmart

Not often seen pics of artists and celebs.

Especially stellar day on this thread! Thank you
  7. maxsmart

Toby Keith dies at 62; RIP

RIP Toby Keith!
  8. maxsmart

I am having a religious experience; Masters of The Air. Episodes 1&2

Looks like available on the 26th...
  9. maxsmart

What are you drinking now?

Bourbon Daisy while watching the first playoff game. First real cold spell is approaching from the west. (Lasagna in the oven....) Be safe and, Cheers!
  10. maxsmart

Things you don't see anymore.

Always loved the 50 and 60s T-bird interiors - layout, color options, uniqueness, etc...
  11. maxsmart

Just me or does he look more like Richard Dreyfuss in this picture?
  12. maxsmart

my workshop

Thanks for sharing! Great to read your doing something you love, and can share with your wife - just awesome!
  13. maxsmart

Dogs Rock, Post Yer Pooch!

Daughter's Dalmations:
  14. maxsmart

Today's Progressive Rock Tunes

Thank you for taking time to share your experience!
  15. maxsmart

Almost bought this when it came out.... Care to share your comments on the LP and music?
  16. maxsmart

In your experience are the UK Camel pressings of higher sound quality (or is it a mixed bag)? Asking because I find the majority of my Camel LPs sound quality to be marginal to moderate..... Thx in advance
  17. maxsmart

Bourbon Daisy (to speed up cooling down after mowing grass): Legent bourbon, fresh squeezed lemon juice, simple syrup and grenadine..... over ice..... Ahhhhh!
  18. maxsmart

Hi, what is your favorite JW LP and reasoning behind it being your favorite? Thx in advance..... PS: I only own their ST LP but considering adding more to my collection.
  19. maxsmart

Septic in Cold Country - and Basements

It seems from your post you understand already: you do NOT want to purchase a home that requires a mechanical means (e.g., lift pump or station) to lift waste water (solids or liquids) to your septic system, regardless of where the waste water is produced (basement, 1st floor, 2nd floor.....)...
  20. maxsmart

Thanks for sharing your thoughts (aligned with mine BTW).
  21. maxsmart

Friday Tunes

RPWL | Crime Scene Tidal (2023)
  22. maxsmart

Vinyl only spin list

John Fogerty ~ Revival Fantasy 2007
  23. maxsmart

Thoughts you'd like to share on the Willett Rye??
  24. maxsmart

Things you don't see anymore.

^^^^ "What is this- a rotating masher?" = Egg beater
  25. maxsmart

^^^^ That's a better guess (than mine)!
Back
Top Bottom