Search results

1. Bob R

Todays METAL playlist

2. Bob R

Todays METAL playlist

Rammstein
  3. Bob R

Who was the hottest lady in the rock era?

This lady, especially when she had fewer miles on her.
  4. Bob R

DVD-audio and SACD switching

$149 gets you this puppy: OPPO DV-970HD 720p/1080i High Definition Up-Converting Universal DVD Player with HDMI Plays DVD-Video, DVD-Audio, SACD, DivX Certified and More Universal DVD Player Features: Superior compatibility with DVD-Video, DVD-Audio, Super Audio CD (SACD), DivX®...
  5. Bob R

What was the last movie you watched?

The Undead. Scenes stolen from "Night of the Living Dead", Zombies, Aliens, buffoon cops, and acid rain (so the girls have to strip down to their undies). What's not to like? :thmbsp:
  6. Bob R

Double live albums....why are they like this?

All good answers here. Signed - another old fart.
  7. Bob R

[Hot] Girls With Classic Systems

There were Mac's those pics? Who knew?
  8. Bob R

Anyone from Rhode Island?

I am. What do you want to know? Wicked Good. :D heh, heh .....
  9. Bob R

Wierd acting FM station

Which station is it, archie? I'm in North Kingstown ,RI and would be curious if I could get it.
  10. Bob R

This Is Hilarious!!!

Sigh..... For that kind of money, I hope the seller dusted them up and included about 1,000 CD's. It does play CD's, doesn't it?
  11. Bob R

How vinyl records are made

Nice vid's. I found both of them facinating. :yes: Thanks for posting them, jfine. :thmbsp:
  12. Bob R

Top 20 of 2006

Not all new music, but new releases. 1. The Beatles - Love DVD-A/CD 2. Porcupine Tree - Stupid Dream DVD-A/CD 3. Pure Reason Revolution - The Dark Third 4. Mark Knopfler & Emmylou Harris - All the Roadrunning 5. David Gilmour - On an Island 6. Boz Scaggs - Fade into light DVD/CD 7. Dire...
  13. Bob R

Children of the Sun or Stranglehold?

I wanted to break the Nugent landslide here. I wanted to, but I could not. :banana: :banana: :banana: "HERE I COME AGAIN NOW BABY LIKE A DOG IN HEAT TELL IT'S ME BY THE WAY NOW BABY I LIKE TO TAP THE STREETS NOW I'VE BEEN SMOKING FOR SO LONG YOU KNOW I'M HERE TO STAY GOT YOU...
  14. Bob R

Thursday Tunes

One of my favorites .... I'm flying .... with your buttons and bows. :thmbsp:
  15. Bob R

Thursday Tunes

I picked this up during lunch today and listened to tracks 1&7 on my way back to work. Boy I am impressed once more with Ms Barber. She has one of the tightest jazz/blues band around and this live album displays all of their skills. I cannot tell you how much I was wowed by the nine minute...
  16. Bob R

Removeable grill on Sansui SP-2500?

Take a peek at all four corners of the lattice grill (from the front). My SP 1500 and 3200's have little phillips head screws holding them on. A yank might break the lattice.
  17. Bob R

Can anyone here admit they like doof-doof music?

This thread made my day. :tresbon: All this talk of phfitt-phfitt and doof-doof reminds me of an arm-pit music ensemble. Thanks for the chuckles. Bob R
  18. Bob R

King Biscuit Flower Hour - Wolfgang's Vault - Free

Here's free streams of all these old concerts Winterland, Fillmore West/East from the sound board - legally licensed. They claim they're going to add shows from the King Biscuit Flower Hour. http://concerts.wolfgangsvault.com/S...ut/aboutCV.htm "Quote From Website": There's only one...
  19. Bob R

What Accent do you speak with?

Well this "Yankee" (being from Boston, I hate that term) has lived in SC and VA for stretches of time. I met all good people. I had to be carefull though. When their eyes started to wander, I knew I was talking way too fast and had to slow down. They didn't get mad at me though. Like I...
  20. Bob R

Frank Zappa

Saw Zappa in about 69 in NJ. He started of with some really weird stuff and then stopped .... and said ... NJ Sucks! And then they started "There's no way to delay that trouble coming every day" :banana: Suzie, Suzie Cream Cheese, Where are you?
  21. Bob R

Saturday Tunes

The Sopranos - Peppers and Eggs: Music from the HBO Series. One of my best finds in a number of years. $3 at Sally's, but it is worth full price if you can find it. hmmm... Italian Opera, Ben E. King, Bob Dylan, and the Stones - what's not to like? And some "Budda Bing" music - not that...
  22. Bob R

Frappes vs Milk Shakes? We can't go there. Oh, the horror. :no:
  23. Bob R

It just shows you what you guys know. It's not Soda, Pop, or Soda pop. :nono: It's called "tonic" as in "when you go to the store, don't forget to buy some tonic". :yes:
  24. Bob R

http://www.gotoquiz.com/what_american_accent_do_you_have My results: "You definitely have a Boston accent, even if you think you don't. Of course, that doesn't mean you are from the Boston area, you may also be from New Hampshire or Maine" Amazing, and they didn't even ask me to pahk...
  25. Bob R

Sansui Speakers-- worth buying?

Heh, heh, heh ...... Yeah, Cleve. and I don't have the 6.1 receiver to drive them with either. So, I guess I have a spare. :music:
Back
Top Bottom