Search results

1. Wedweb

Altec Lansing 902-8A

A dude on ebay had a pair of these for auction that he had built a crossover and cabinets for. I have a pair of these and asked him for the specs. He said he would give me them after the auction. Never heard from him. Attached are a couple of the photos of his speakers. I'll have to find...
  2. Wedweb

A Stromberg Carlson ASR-333 jumped in my trunk, now it's decision time ...

Thank you Wharfcreek for your response. It makes sense about if it is working and sounding good don't fix it necessarily. I have a friend that is more electronically inclined than I am and would be better at determining what needed replacing. He would even be able to give me some pointers on...
  3. Wedweb

A Stromberg Carlson ASR-333 jumped in my trunk, now it's decision time ...

Is there a list of items for refurbishing the ASR-333? I am new to redos and would need some help getting the items needed. Thank you for any help. Bo
  4. Wedweb

JBL Lancer 77 restore question

How did they turn out? Did you have any issues with grill connectors? Mine are broke or not working properly. My grill cloth is orangeish. Bo
  5. Wedweb

Gun Forum in St. Louis Area?

I am looking for a gun forum that covers pistols and rifles and shotguns that encompasses the St. Louis region. Does anyone have any ideas? Thanks. Bo
  6. Wedweb

monster mystery speakers

Those aren't extra ports...those are garages for future woofers....
  7. Wedweb

Dynaco speaker ID

If there is no port then they would be A35's....
  8. Wedweb

So I went to this Estate Sale Auction...

I have an old pair of Jensen's that mounted the high horn and the mid horn vertically. I guess to allow for horizontal placement. They are decent size speakers, but still called bookshelf...... Bo
  9. Wedweb

So I went to this Estate Sale Auction...

Utah or Jensen.
  10. Wedweb

Canon Point-n-Shoot with HDMI

Has anyone tried the new Canon Point-n-shoot cameras with the HD video and hdmi out? I have a SD1000 and was thinking of upgrading to the new ones. If anyone has tried them and can post a link to a short segment of as-is video that would be great. Thank you. Bo
  11. Wedweb

Altec Score...

http://www.rockler.com/findit.cfm?page=6061&cookietest=1 Maybe? Bo
  12. Wedweb

Inside and Out Series: Optimus Pro LX-7 (mod)

I picked up a pair of these for $10 at Goodwill. I agree with the comment about at normal levels sounding pretty good. They have alot of bass, not too much need for a sub with music but may need it for movies. They do flatulate at high power though. Do you think the stuffing of the port...
  13. Wedweb

Wood meets Steel

Great cabinet and welding! If you wanted to avoid carpet pits from the feet of the cabinet you could weld short spikes to those bolts on the feet and use a tall socket and wrench to screw them in making it grounded to the subfloor. Hope you get many years of enjoyment out of it.
  14. Wedweb

Found a Fisher BA-6000 DC AMP!!!

Thank you for the input. What kinds of speakers did you try with it?
  15. Wedweb

No, seriously. Which setup would be best? Which types of speakers play well off this amp? What type of music plays best through this amp?
  16. Wedweb

Ok, I found a Fisher BA-6000 amplifier that appears to run either DC or AC. Toroidal? I don't know anything about it and was wondering about keeping it. What would the best application be for its use? It does have two headphone outputs, but this would be a very big and heavy headphone amp...
  17. Wedweb

Help with Pioneer component dates

I have the VSX-D608 with a SN of TFD........... and it states June 1999. Do you have a pdf of the instruction manual? And a remote? :) Bo
  18. Wedweb

OK, what did I buy now???

Monitor Audio?
  19. Wedweb

Stromberg Carlson 220 Amp

It is the 220.
  20. Wedweb

Stromberg Carlson 220 Amp

I have had for some time now a Stromberg Carlson 220 Amp that was removed from a console unit. The front plate is detached from the amp board, but still has all the cords and cables attached. I was wondering if anyone has plans for a case which will fit this amp. I will take some photos soon...
  21. Wedweb

Identify vintage tube guitar amp?

I picked up a vintage tube guitar amp from Goodwill the other day and it had no labels anywhere except the speaker which is a pioneer. Can anyone id this? Bo
  22. Wedweb

VHS for Sound Recording?

I liked things better before the site got too popular. Everyone just about knew who each other was and over cautious rules were nonexistent. I have posted in the wanted section of the classifieds and it was removed for some reason a few days later. Kind of weird that something could be amiss...
  23. Wedweb

VHS for Sound Recording?

Yes, but I am not selling anything or am I affiliated with these in anyway. These are for reference and nothing else. They end shortly and will not be available for bidding anyway. I would hate to think that one would have to start a new thread in the dollars and sense section to post these...
  24. Wedweb

VHS for Sound Recording?

One like this: h))p://cgi.ebay.com/JVC-BR-S500U-S-VHS-VCR-PROFESSIONAL-VIDEO-RECORDER_W0QQitemZ280243364469QQihZ018QQcategoryZ3278QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem or this...
  25. Wedweb

VHS for Sound Recording?

Can you post the models for recommendation?
Back
Top Bottom