Search results

1. RamblinE

Coal-rolling stupidity, no consequences?

I'm not always this conservative, but if just one of those cyclists is unable to make a full recovery and go back into training, then this kid should have his legs amputated.
  2. RamblinE

Bluetooth Earbud Recommendation

The original Samsung Galaxy Buds are getting phased out but you might still be able to find them for less than a hundred dollars. They're Harman tuned but a little bit on the bass light side. The Galaxy Buds+ hover closer to a hundred dollars. Samsung addressed the bass on those and cranked the...
  3. RamblinE

Happy Birthday RamblinE!

Thank you everybody!
  4. RamblinE

Tesla Model S After 400,000 km

Something you can’t unsee once you start looking for it. Uneven panel gaps and misaligned body panels on all Tesla’s. Trust me, they’re there. Kind of like how every Amazon delivery van has damage on it somewhere. Trust me, it’s there.
  5. RamblinE

Nope, no one saw this coming at all....

The PA State Police as in the commonwealth of Pennsylvania? The same Pennsylvania with a crippling opioid addiction like much of the rust belt/Appalachia? That Pennsylvania? But of course it’s the weed right?
  6. RamblinE

Secure Your Pets This July Fourth Weekend!

This is my cockatiel’s first Fourth of July and I’m nervous about how he’ll react.
  7. RamblinE

Bronco impressions are beginning to drop

Yeah I think that’s the point of the ‘Sport. Ford is using existing popular nameplate marketing to stir up interest like they did with the Mach-E.
  8. RamblinE

You sure it wasn’t the Bronco Sport? Because that’s a totally different model. The ‘Sport is a unibody CUV based on the same architecture as the Escape and competing with the likes of the Jeep Renegade. The full sized Bronco was delayed with roof issues but is finally beginning to appear at...
  9. RamblinE

And this thing looks cool as hell.
  10. RamblinE

AK is 19 years old, so we're having a raffle.

August 21st 2010.
  11. RamblinE

Pickups in the US

That’s the “Carolina Squat”. Proponents would say that you want a lifted front end in Baja racing to make it easier to land a jump. This implementation however is just another degenerate road hazard. If you want to point your headlights into the sky and ruin your forward visibility in...
  12. RamblinE

Pickups in the US

If he’s late to his job at the Amazon fulfillment center one more time, he’s fired.
  13. RamblinE

Pickups in the US

Where does the height-arms race end? Even for people who use these trucks for work, that bed is a pain to reach in and out of. A pain to load and unload. And then the folks over at companies like GM say they’ve solved the problem, and now tailgates on their trucks have fold out ladders and hand...
  14. RamblinE

Pickups in the US

I did not read that into the OP.
  15. RamblinE

Pickups in the US

Sir, you’re being too optimistic. If the last six years have told the competent authoritarians anything it’s that we’ve got our arms wide open.
  16. RamblinE

Pickups in the US

Most of us (Americans) are a bunch of pinecones who take every attempt at a discussion as a personal attack without actually thinking about what is trying to be discussed.
  17. RamblinE

Pickups in the US

Not sure I can agree. Going after people who make devices to shit out black clouds? Sure. Lumping in people who just want to make car/truck go fast? No.
  18. RamblinE

Pickups in the US

Interesting question. The government wants to limit modifications to personal vehicles in response to shit like rolling coal. That’s probably massive overreach that won’t go anywhere, but it also shows how being an asshole really can ruin it for everybody. Don’t be an asshole. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Edit...
  19. RamblinE

Pickups in the US

Spoken like somebody who’s never been coal rolled by some juvenile rich kid in his daddy’s company’s spotless super duty. I was following my friend and his ‘67 Thunderbird home from a car show. His tools and an extra tire were all in my car. Support for if it broke down. A kid in a diesel truck...
  20. RamblinE

Recommendations for hospital stay

These have been really popular on r/headphones lately. They’re a meme but they’re also popular to mod. Wouldn’t have become a meme if people didn’t enjoy listening to them though. I’d probably order on Amazon to get quicker shipping but here is the link from Koss...
  21. RamblinE

Pickups in the US

If a work vehicle is your only vehicle then you can’t touch a pickup truck for creature comforts. The work vans in the USDM are all pretty spartan. Even the Ford Transit with a 300hp and 410lb/ft feels like a uHaul on the inside.
  22. RamblinE

Pickups in the US

What trolling?
  23. RamblinE

Pickups in the US

Your trailer is a reason to own a truck. The respondents in the thread saying “I’m free to drive whatever I want” aren’t actually answering the question. People in China are free to drive whatever they want. Buick isn’t booming over there because the CCP mandates everybody have one….
  24. RamblinE

Pickups in the US

I think, if the question was reversed and we asked Europeans why they don’t drive as many trucks, we’d get more actual answers and less hyperbolic jingoistic nonsense.
  25. RamblinE

Pickups in the US

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chicken_tax Part outdated economic protectionism, part cultural status symbol. The latter I sincerely don’t get. The people I know who drive full-size pickups work in the trades and those trucks make them money.
Back
Top Bottom