Search results

1. alexkerhead

Kerhead's latest incarnation.

Thanks y'all! True Steve, something nice about the distortion in old lenses, just like with tubes! Technically inferior, but sensory more pleasing!
  2. alexkerhead

Yes indeedy, Steve! It is my favorite camera for sure. It has the high end wollensak shutter too!
  3. alexkerhead

Thanks Robie! You're soo right. How could I leave out Pioneer's premiere tuner from the era out? Shame on me.
  4. alexkerhead

Thank you esya and satorsun! Glad it brought back some memories for you satorsun!
  5. alexkerhead

Thanks onepixel! Thank you, tdat! Good to meet ya. Indeed, it is a serpent brass bell, it has been in the family for a long time. I am nuts about antiques and vintage stuff(though you probably surmised such already. haha).
  6. alexkerhead

Checking on My Fellow Southerners

131 dead in Alabama, I am in such a off daze from it. The tornado hit one mile from my older brother's home. It looks like a big weed eater went through even where the tornado did not hit. Craziness.
  7. alexkerhead

Likewise, marantzfan! Thanks dok! Haha, we got them all fisherdude! Thank you! Hard to focus with so much pretty vintage stuff around. :D
  8. alexkerhead

Thanks Sandy and Tom! Sandy, if the amp ever goes completely bad, it will be donated to a cruise ship! :D
  9. alexkerhead

Thanks everybody! Kevin, glad ya did, the Compaq Portable III is my fav! Indeed, underwent gastric bypass and lost nearly 200lbs. Sorry I have not been on much, my motherboard went out and it is hard to type on the media system. haha
  10. alexkerhead

How about a video?

Very nice! Very very nice!
  11. alexkerhead

Thanks voltcontrol! Good to see you around too, Rome! I see your system has evolved as well! Very nice, especially the 2600s! What receiver are you powering them with?
  12. alexkerhead

Thanks David! Good to see ya, man! I put the wrong thing, they are the 4401 control monitors..lol I forgot a 1 in there. ^_^
  13. alexkerhead

Thank you Rob and Sam! Good to see you both as well! The V5 is gladly playing sweet tunes in my office/workshop. Through a pair of Highly modified L100s. The tweets and mids are ran from a Maggie 150DD and the 123A woofers are powered by the Sony. The great damping factor on the Sony is...
  14. alexkerhead

It's a mystery! :p
  15. alexkerhead

Howdy all, A lot of you know me from some time back, and I would like to get to know those of you I knew again and those of you I have not had the chance to get to know yet! I apologize for my hiatus of sorts, but I took some time from the life of a forum dweller to find clarity in my life. As...
  16. alexkerhead

Not bad, just busy..haha How about you?

Not bad, just busy..haha How about you?
  17. alexkerhead

Thanks for the friend add, Gohan!

Thanks for the friend add, Gohan!
  18. alexkerhead

'59 vs. '09 in crash test

:thmbsp: Best reply so far. Where I live, folks swear up and down that their old giant cars could clobber the new stuff in a wreck. I will be sending this video to some of those people. Thanks for posting, chillwolf!
  19. alexkerhead

Test your punctuation

i gotted 9 uv dem' write, soo i gess i am reel leet.
  20. alexkerhead

Kmart running Christmas commercial first week of Sept.

Shamelessness runs amok in the depths of retail, my friend.
  21. alexkerhead

Cell phone texting while driving?

I text on the phone, talk to the passenger, eat a bagel, drink some coffee, smoke a cigar, and change the CD playing while I drive; all at the same time. I only do about 30+ over the speed limit usually.
  22. alexkerhead

selling speakers - in pieces

I generally set the cabs out in the yard with "free" written on them. I did that once, but never did sell the other 31 pairs of speakers. Luckily, my shop is huge. :D
  23. alexkerhead

Scroe all of you!

To Scroe, or not to Scroe. That is the question! The scroe poll would scroetaniously imply scroetanity is scroetacular. I hereby declare all nouns and adjectives to now be scroenouns and scroejectives! Example: I scroefully ingested my scroetums.
  24. alexkerhead

Scroe all of you!

Scroe Scroe Scroe Scroe Scroe Scroe Scroe Scroe Scroe Scroe Scroe Scroe Scroe Scroe Scroe Scroe Scroe Scroe Scroe Scroe Scroe Scroe Scroe Scroe Scroe Scroe Scroe Scroe Scroe Scroe Scroe Scroe Scroe Scroe Scroe Scroe Scroe Scroe Scroe Scroe Scroe Scroe Scroe Scroe Scroe Scroe Scroe Scroe Scroe...
Back
Top Bottom