Search results

1. Admiral

sx-2500 help

SX-2500 Link You might want to review this thread. http://www.audiokarma.org/forums/showthread.php?t=412024&highlight=sx-2500
  2. Admiral

SX-D7000 Wood Sides Dimensions Needed

Thanks Thanks all for the replies!:thmbsp:
  3. Admiral

SX-D7000 Wood Sides Dimensions Needed

I have a Pioneer SX-D7000 to which I want to add wood sides. If someone with a SX-D7000 with wood sides would be willing to take the time to send me the necessary measurements, I would really appreciate it!:yes: Thanks:thmbsp:
  4. Admiral

Sx1010 BOM List Please Check for Me?

Soa Per MTF "the d1616 had a better SOA than the c945, but the c2383 with the to-92L case variant puts that issue to bed forever. ASK if you don't know what SOA is..." New term for me,:scratch2: please explain. Thanks
  5. Admiral

"Pioneer Recap Lists" Sticky suggestion!

Thumbs up! Why is this not a Sticky yet? Marty, Keep up the good work.:thmbsp: What does it take to make this a sticky????:scratch2:
  6. Admiral

CS-63DX Cross Over Re-Cap Question

Here is another way of mounting the caps: http://www.audiokarma.org/forums/showthread.php?t=330805&highlight=CS-99a+crossover
  7. Admiral

Pioneer CS-77A restoration

Pots? Tiga, They are not pots, they are rotory selector switches
  8. Admiral

Questions on Assembling a Pioneer CT-F1000 Tape Transport and Lubrication

I will be shortly assembling the tape transport after belt replacement. Question 1: The brake release lever (first picture) does it go in front of the brake release plate as indicated by the pencil point in the second picture? Question 2: Should the upper portion of the capstan flywheel...
  9. Admiral

markthefixer Needs Your Support!

Mark, How is that new AC working?
  10. Admiral

"Pioneer Recap Lists" Sticky suggestion!

Marty, Excellent Idea!
  11. Admiral

Another Pioneer scope question...

No it is not. See post #3 in http://www.audiokarma.org/forums/showthread.php?t=205338&highlight=Pioneer+channel+scope
  12. Admiral

Pioneer CS-99A's Recaped

Ok, that makes sense.:yes: BTW what did you replace the stock speaker terminals with (part #?)? The stock ones are kind of flakey :thumbsdn:IMHO Thanks:music:
  13. Admiral

Pioneer CS-99A's Recaped

Caps in Parallel loose ends: The picture you show in post #8 shows the two caps in SERIES not Parallel. If they were in parallel, you would have one lead from the top of the 2 joined capacitors and one lead from the bottom of the two joined capacitors.
  14. Admiral

Mark, Nice to see your considerable progress!!!! Pehaps you could sign on as a consultant on the proper use and programing of the oximeter? Take care Bill
  15. Admiral

SX-828 spiky voltage in right channel (also relay toggling on and off))

"7K Toy" Owenman, No a "7K toy" is not a necessity, but it sure doesn't hurt! Buy your friend a case of his favorite beverage ASAP:yes::D. Having access to a tool like that is one that few (if any) of us have. Good luck on your project.
  16. Admiral

Outlet Strip with 12 ft Cord "i have been looking for a power strip and/or surge strip with a minimum of 8 feet of cord (10 and 15's ARE out there) that is in stock somewhere accessible to my dad." Mark, Walmart on thier web has a Model#: BE107200-12 outlet strip with a 12 ft cord. If it...
  17. Admiral

Picked up some new Pioneer (<:

Nice Score! To use the popular texting lingo "OMG!!!":thmbsp::yes:
  18. Admiral

My 1250 Rehab Finally Starts - Took Long Enough

KingBubba, You stated in post #5 "Two pics show two green mylar type caps on a ceramic base by themselves. What are they and what are they for?" Did you get an answer? I am currious also. Thanks
  19. Admiral

Mark, Glad to see you back on AK! Good luck on your recovery. Bill
  20. Admiral

The Might Be Mysterious SX-2500

AM Board Cover Frank, There is a cover of sorts that is above the AM board. Looking at its construction, it appears to be more of a light shield than a cover for rf purposes. PM me if you need more pictures. Bill
  21. Admiral

Pledge sent via PayPal Thanks for your fine efforts!! Bill
  22. Admiral

Robie, Robie, Once you have verified that a internet connection is available at his new location, let the group know and I am sure the AK group could easily raise enough $25 donations for a new laptop. Paypal and/or or a address to send the donations to would do the job. Count me in for a...
  23. Admiral

Mark, glad to see that your condition is improving. Here is to your speedy and full recovery. Bill
  24. Admiral

Pioneer CT-F1000 Recap

Now that you have completed your recap, any helpful hints etc that you might add to the information in Mr Pustelniakr's thread? Thanks for the recap list!
  25. Admiral

SA-9800 Re-Work Begins

Grill Paint Regarding the grill paint for the others, what brand/color did you use?
Back
Top Bottom