Search results

1. Kahuna

Hi Safeharbor, I saw an old post of yours on a pair of Canton Ergo P speakers you own and how...

Hi Safeharbor, I saw an old post of yours on a pair of Canton Ergo P speakers you own and how you were able to come up 2 vintage brochures for them. I also have a pair of Canton Ergo P speakers that I bought used and may have a little additional information on them to share if you are...
  2. Kahuna

Great Ad!

Great Craigslist Ad! :thmbsp: (At least the guys honest...)
  3. Kahuna

Happy Birthday Kahuna!

Hey Thanks Guys! :D
  4. Kahuna

Amp Recommendations for original amazings

These will drive your new Amazings! Carver Amp. :thmbsp:
  5. Kahuna

Amp Recommendations for original amazings

I presently own this set-up (Carver A-760x driving Carver Originals) and have NEVER (I repeat) NEVER had this amp run out of steam! It will get the pix's rattling off the wall! :D (Just my 2¢)
  6. Kahuna

OJ Simpson named suspect in armed robbery

Actually one of the articles OJ allegedly tried to retrieve in the memorabilia raid the other night was a jock strap, he has now decided his tag line for this trial will be "If the jock don't fit, you must acquit!"
  7. Kahuna

Audio stream output from lab top?

I'm not holding my breath on the headphone out from the laptop, (I will be giving it a try though) but for $30 I think the TBAAM is worth a try...
  8. Kahuna

I just Googled this review. I was unable to find a description of a 'line out'. Any suggestions?!? D820 review. In the review their are links to larger images of the lap top (each side and rear) but nothing specifically described as line out... :confused:
  9. Kahuna

Local Circuit doesn't carry it. (On line purchase only, will hold of ordering it on your recommendation and try my line out source this evening after I get home from work. Thanks!
  10. Kahuna

Just found this at Circuit City. (Thanks Guys.) I'm going to try to get over there later today. Looks like you guys are sending me down the right path! :thmbsp:
  11. Kahuna

I hope this is the correct forum for this, so here goes. I would like to take the audio stream feed from my lap top computer (Dell Latitude D820) and feed it into my pre-amp (via L & R RCA jacks). My question is what port do I use on my lap top (USB too dual RCA out?) for source signal...
  12. Kahuna

Regarding Carver Amps.

My Carver might do the trick - A760x SPECIFICATIONS: Power Output: FTC 20hz-20khz - -8ohm 380 watts per channel -4ohm 600 watts per channel -2ohm 1150 watts per channel (The amp is rated to drive a 2 ohm load). :thmbsp:
  13. Kahuna

Gumbo Zab..........

Care to share the recipe with me? (I promise I won't give it to anyone else...) Looks Good by the way! :thmbsp:
  14. Kahuna

35W bridge collapse

From everything I've read and listening to from our local news coverage while in the office it sounds like the bridge had some issues but nothing to warrant any immediate major repairs. They stated it was scheduled to be replaced sometime around 2020. I keep hearing about "structural...
  15. Kahuna

So much for quiet rural Minnesota.

Just heard on the local news that a recent inspection report rated the bridge at '50 pts' (on a scale that allows for a top score of 120 pts.). They went on to state that this score did not mean that the bridge was in eminent danger of a catastrophic failure... They just added that the score...
  16. Kahuna

35W bridge collapse

Earlier yesterday I had considered crossing that bridge to go and see an account that is with-in blocks of and in view of that bridge... (I actually caught footage of the company I was going to call on while watching the news footage on one of our local news stations). I would have had to also...
  17. Kahuna

WooAudio6 Headphone Tube Amp.

Dave, Here's a review that you might be mildly interested in. It compares HD580 and 650 cans. Review link.
  18. Kahuna

I guess you have to view it as a business charging for a product (with a mark-up) they have sold (including installation) to you and offer a warranty on the finished goods...
  19. Kahuna

What engineers do when they are bored.

Great Commercial! :thmbsp:
  20. Kahuna

21. Kahuna

Great S.I. Story by Rick Reilly

Below is an article written by Rick Reilly of Sports Illustrated. He details his experiences when given the opportunity to fly in a F-14 Tomcat. If you aren't laughing out loud by the time you get to "Milk Duds," your sense of humor is seriously broken. "Now this message is for America's most...
  22. Kahuna

Sorry Dave, but I have not had a chance to A/B your 600's against the 650's. I'm sure you you could come up with comparisons for the 2 on this web site. www.head-fi.org. I gotta admit, that I've also looked long and hard at the WooAudio can stand myself... :thmbsp:
  23. Kahuna

Wow, great tube link! (Thanks!)
  24. Kahuna

The 2 (smaller) tubes are Two 6DE7 drive/power tubes. Jack certainly seems to build 'em so their damn near bullet proof! :thmbsp:
  25. Kahuna

I will soon be pairing my Sennheiser HD650's with my new WooAudio6 Tube amp! I originally ordered the stock amp approx. 2 weeks ago, and procrastinated on a few upgrades which Jack Woo accomidated for me last Friday. The upgrades are as follows: .15/600-TFTF(x2) V-cap .15u/600v...
Back
Top Bottom