Search results

1. T

Onkyo Tx-4500 turns on/no audio output

I have a TX-4500 that I dug up out of the attic that turns on but no audio. I can't remember exactly how it happened (if it was from loud music etc) because it was eons ago but remember the amp shutting off abruptly. I don't believe it smoked or not. So at the time I checked the fuse and it was...
  2. T

Onkyo tx-4500 vs tx-5000 or tx-6500 vs tx-7000

tx-4500 turns on but no audio I have a TX-4500 that I dug up out of the attic that turns on but no audio. I can't remember exactly how it happened (if it was from loud music etc) because it was eons ago but remember the amp shutting off abruptly. I don't believe it smoked or not. So at the time...
  3. T

I have a TX-4500 that I dug up out of the attic that turns on but no audio. I can't remember...

I have a TX-4500 that I dug up out of the attic that turns on but no audio. I can't remember exactly how it happened (if it was from loud music etc) because it was eons ago but remember the amp shutting off abruptly. I don't believe it smoked or not. So at the time I checked the fuse and it was...
Back
Top Bottom