Search results

1. EricC

EBAY: WINTEC TOTL R1120

Will be interesting to see what this sells for. I've had one posted in Barter Town for a while without any interest. I may need to move over to eBay if this does well.
  2. EricC

CT-800 compatible cases: Any walnut case a direct swap?

My original vinyl CT-800 case has seen better days. Is there an original walnut veneer case that is a direct swap and will match the CA-1000? If this does not exist, I'll look at re-veneering the case I have.
  3. EricC

Any techs in South Central PA

I have been out of this scene for a number of years since I moved. Any techs (professional or hobby) in the Harrisburg/York/Lancaster area?
  4. EricC

System fun: BX-1, C-2a & NS-1000

I haven't had a system set up for a few years so I decided to pull gear out of storage. While playing I decided to hook a few Yamaha pieces up and the BX-1, C-2a & NS-1000s sound beautiful together. Never had the NS-1000 with the BX-1 before as I normally had them with the CR-3020.
  5. EricC

After 70 years Harrisburg Radio Lab is closing today

I'm not around here much but when I read this in the business journal I thought of you guys. It is sad to see it go as I was a third generation customer. Link to the article
  6. EricC

Started Gradschool today!!!

I took my first classes this evening. Management Accounting & International Business. I'm not around here much but thought I'd post since I found this place when I was an undergrad. I'll probably be around here a bit more as I'll probably have to sell off equipment I bought after I graduated to...
  7. EricC

Anyone install Mini-Split HVAC systems recently??

Has anyone installed one of these systems recently? I am looking at doing this in the entire house and I understand they have come a long way in the last 10 years. I had one before and the AC was great. The heat wasn't the best but the system always seemed to have problems so it may not have...
  8. EricC

Can anyone in Atlanta check out a car for me?

I've been searching for a long time for another manual 5 series wagon and think I found it. These are getting extremely hard to find in good condition. Anyone in the Atlanta area interested in checking it out? It is a bit last minute but I'd like to make a decision tomorrow. If everything looks...
  9. EricC

piece-it pete

Pete is a great guy to work with. He went out of his way to help me out on the project. Now he just needs to clean out some PMs so I can follow up with him!
  10. EricC

Great Service from Cannon

Great Service from Canon I talked to Canon on my 5 year old camera not working. They told me they had some problems with a supplier and they would fix it no charge. I'm rather impressed since it is way our of warranty. They will get my business next time now.:thmbsp:
  11. EricC

Anyone have a Blue Star range?

We need a new range and like what they are doing. Anyone have one? http://www.bluestarcooking.com/pr_fs_rnb_36.html
  12. EricC

CNN: Men see bikini-clad women as objects, psychologists say

I can't believe they needed a study to discover this. http://www.cnn.com/2009/HEALTH/02/19/women.bikinis.objects/index.html By Elizabeth Landau CNN CHICAGO, Illinois (CNN) -- It may seem obvious that men perceive women in sexy bathing suits as objects, but now there's science to back...
  13. EricC

Finally got a new dishwasher

We insalled a new Melie dishwasher this weekend and love it! We have had several in the different apartments we lived in and the stainless steel interiors have worked the best. Our last place had a GE Monogram that worked well but this one seems to clean better and the fit and finish feels and...
  14. EricC

Replacement feet needed for amp.

I need some replacement feet for a amp. What vendor would have a decent selection so I could try to get close to the original ones?
  15. EricC

HDTV tuner reviews

Does anyone know of any out there? I am too cheap to pay for cable or a dish and I'm now stuck buying a tuner. I havn't even looked yet so I wasn't sure if there are POS models or ones to look for.
  16. EricC

Glazed windows today

This was my second time and I find it to be a fun process. I am surprised people complain about this. I'm really enjoying restoring the old windows in this house. I guess once the glazing sets up in a few days I'll see how it turned out. The first time I did it it was on a rental and I was never...
  17. EricC

Cain & Cain Noogi

Has anyone heard these speakers? I really liked their Wall-O-Sound but have heard they are better then the Abby. The Noogi is a mini Abby which make me wonder how they would sound.
  18. EricC

Our new dog

I picked this little guy up last Friday from the shelter. He seems to have made himself at home already. He is 11 weeks old and a fox terrier. A breeder turned him in since he was "unsellable". I think I could have gotten him for less from the breeder since the shelter charged a premium for a...
  19. EricC

Lost a family member yesterday

Yesterday evening while I was taking out the kitchen floor our dog Ava snuck out the door with me and took off. She wanted to play and did not listen when I called. She ran across the street twice almost getting hit. I called for her to come knowing if I chased after her she was sure to run. As...
  20. EricC

Check out this barber

A while back I posted about my barber in DC discontinuing shaving. Take a look at this one down the street from me. Prices are high but at least we have options. http://www.franklynmen.com/
  21. EricC

Emotiva ERC-1

Anyone have any info on this new CD player? This will be the first CD player they offered.
  22. EricC

Any belt sander reviews or suggestions out there?

I have been wanting a belt sander for a while and I now have several projects that demand one. I don't mind spending extra to get a good one that will do a first class job. I found one review but it was from 1999.
  23. EricC

What a mess!

The kitchen floor and rear entry hall are way over due for replacement. Nadia asked me to clean it this morning which was turning out to be hopeless. Curiosity got the better of me so I decided to look under the floor in the rear hall to see how hard a replacement would be. I went thyough one...
  24. EricC

I'm back!

I have the internet at my new house so I am finally able to check in again. It has been a very busy summer with relocating, it was probably good I didn't have regular internet access. I bought a Linksys WRT610n router and love it so far. I'll have to post some pictures of the new house and car...
  25. EricC

Closed on the house today.

Just got back to my parents house after working on the place to get it ready to move in. We are going to stay here one more week before moving so we can work there without furniture in the way. It is going to take some time to get it looking decent but at least it is livable. I'll try to get...
Back
Top Bottom