Search results

1. S

Hitachi D 720 belts....?

Hello everyone! I picked up a Pioneer CF2121 deck months back and got new belts for it. Does anyone if these belts will fit a Hitachi D720 deck? If not, how do I go about finding out if these belts might be the same for each deck? Thanks!
  2. S

Help Identify parts of a deck?

Yes!!!! Are these all interchangeable or unigue to each player?
  3. S

Help Identify parts of a deck?

Ok, bear with me....I have an older Sankyo cassette deck that works great except one of the "spinners" broke off and now only one side of the tape plays...let me try to make sense here... the two circle things that fit through the two circles on a cassette tape? Anyone know what gibberish I...
  4. S

Epicure Model 1's....

Thanks so much for the help and advice everyone. For $50 I figured what the heck, they look cool enough for that! I will get the kits ordered next week and give it a try.
  5. S

Epicure Model 1's....

Ah gotcha! I think I may luck out there...she digs the vintage looking stuff over the plastic stuff these days. She just questions the amount of or number of setups or speakers. But once the music starts, she doesn't mind a bit! So these things are a pretty decent sounding setup right? I'm...
  6. S

Epicure Model 1's....

What does WAF mean? Not impressed with them?
  7. S

Epicure Model 1's....

whoops...double post. Is this a project a beginner can handle or should I take them into a shop?
  8. S

Epicure Model 1's....

Well, I have them. The subs need to be redone and one midrange needs it too. Should I just do all of them? Also, they sound kinda bright upon first listen, albeit brief just to test them. Grills and cabinets are in really good shape, kinda surprised. Any other TLC they could/should get?
  9. S

Epicure Model 1's....

Well, I have them. The subs need to be redone and one midrange needs it too. Should I just do all of them? Also, they sound kinda bright upon first listen, albeit brief just to test them. Grills and cabinets are in really good shape, kinda surprised. Any other TLC they could/should get?
  10. S

Epicure Model 1's....

Yes they are the one pictured. Sounds like they have three that need to be refoamed. Would these work best as home theater or as audio speakers?
  11. S

Epicure Model 1's....

Hey everyone...I got a chance for a pair of Epicure Model 1's but they need about 5 refoams done...are these even worth it? Thanks!
  12. S

MC 1000 Realistics...

Well I went in the other day and everything was 50% off so I grabbed them for 5$. They sound about as I expected. Nothing spectacular, but not tinny junk either. They may make nice surround speakers on a system or I'll find a place for them eventually!
  13. S

MC 1000 Realistics...

Upon first view the other day I thought they were. Maybe I'm mistaken but they looked original.
  14. S

MC 1000 Realistics...

Yes they have the rubber surrounds, for just barely double digits for the pair!Grills and cabs are in great shape. Look like they came with an old Panasonic tape/radio receiver that sits upright. An RS 280A or something.
  15. S

Marantz 2226B..once worked....

wow thanks so much!
  16. S

MC 1000 Realistics...

I have a chance to pick a pair up for cheap...are they worth getting? They look to be in good shape.
  17. S

Where would I find J722?
  18. S

I have a digital volt meter but have never done this with it before. I'm open to trying!
  19. S

Well, just replaced the F703 fuse, did nothing. The meters do not move at all on either AM or FM. I don't have a FM indicator lamp connected now at all, not sure if that makes a difference on anything or not.
  20. S

I'll have to open it back up. I've actually been happy to run the phono, cassette and an MP3 player through it the past couple weeks and settled until I fugured something out. The stereo indicator lamp didn't work originally, so I got a new one, but that one burned out almost immediately after...
  21. S

That's what I was thinking as well. Maybe just a fuse somewhere, or I knocked something loose while putting everything back together. Hopefully it'll work! Thanks
  22. S

Ok, I just plugged in both a turntable and a cassette deck in their respective jacks on back and they both work. Just the radio tuner gives no sound. Should I dare open this baby up and take a peek at the something around the dial I may have jarred loose?
  23. S

I have pushed every combo of the buttons on the front panel. I am shocked I get no FM, AM static, nothing. I did before when I had it hooked up. I must've burnt or bumped something while I was inside with the lights....?
  24. S

Hello all....I recently took a look inside my Marantz 2226B to replace some lights....yesterday I put her back together..lo and behold....no sound! I pick up no tuner static on either AM or FM. I can hear a little popping out of the one speaker I had hooked...I did hook up a cassette deck to...
  25. S

Picked up KLH 17's that need new tweeters..

What is econowave?
Back
Top Bottom