Search results

1. S

AU999 Bass EQ control mod

Hi kev! If I well remember in a previous post, You wrote that this mod must be implement after the mod to the pre-am section. Correct? ciao Rug955i
  2. S

AU-999 Mystery components and power switch quesions

I think yes. I've cutted the two blue wire of each channel and connected togheter. nothing else. Yes, I've read it and I'll do it.. Ahhhhhh. Now I understand how it works! It' a news for me Great mod! I can think of make also this mod, after the pre-amp mod. Yes... at 99% THANKS...
  3. S

Hi Kev! happy to read you, as expert of this ampli due to time zone may be that I'll read this evening (CET) many thanks! Rug
  4. S

Sansui Frequently asked, and more...

how to insert in your list? http://www.audiokarma.org/forums/album.php?albumid=2572 ciao R
  5. S

Hi guys when the ampli arrived the first thing was connected and play for reference a cd that I know very well (the dark side of the moon) really a tank, wharm sound, but....... shit! bass was zero! So... five minutes and the ampli was naked. I've cut the two tiny cables of subsonic...
  6. S

AU999 Pre-amp mod.

Thanks guys!! Some difficults with the english language, but too much interesting, funny, plenty of passionate and expert people. This forum is a really reference for me. thanks again and a big "ciao" from Rome
  7. S

AU999 Pre-amp mod.

Hi Guys, I'm from Italy. I've bought an 999 in this days from USA (in europe is over valued). Now I'm waiting for the baby :). It's on trip I found you searching for information about my new-old ampli As soon I'll receive it, I'll check it and probably I'll modify in line to your's suggestions...
Back
Top Bottom