2000a

1. J

Sansui F-1180 board rebuild questions

Howdy- I am working on a Sansui 2000a- 1 channel is distorted- it has been recapped and all small signal transistors are replaced w/1845's. Using heath kit signal tracer the distortion seems to be coming from the F-1180 board. Wondering what the best subs for the metal can transistors are and...
  2. Morgan D

2000a

I just hooked this up and it amazing that it is rated at 30w and it seems to push my Tekton double impacts just as easily as my old toshiba sb 420 with a claimed 50w. What has more of the magic , the preamp or the power amp? I am running just the power amp. It loses a channel when I use the...
  3. pauljh

Infinity 2000A Restoration

My first speaker was a pair of Rectilinear IIIs (which I sold, and which are the only pair of speakers I have sold). My second speaker was the first Infinity product I could afford: the Infinity 2000. The first product, the Servo Statik 1 was a bit out of my price range as a college student. The...
  4. Jinxt

Troubleshooting: 2000A, no right channel.

Just returned home from picking this receiver up on craigslist. Cleaned the wood case, sprayed the knobs down with deoxit and fumbled with them for around 20 minutes to try to get them clean. Hooked it up to my speakers and turntable, put on some Smashing Pumpkins and I hear the most glorious...
Back
Top Bottom