nad 7020 receiver

1. superjb

NAD 7020 DC Offset of 2.4v

Hello Guys, I've bought a Nad 7020 for nothing. I recaped it with Panasonic FM/FC and Wima mks. I've powered it and it's sound nicer that before i was able do listen the difference directly. By hearing a pop when changing from A to B i decided to check the DC offset and i got 2.2v. In which...
  2. K

NAD 7020 repair: emitter resistors

I had a NAD 7020 dropped on the bench and one of the outputs blew when I was adjusting the idle current with various fixed resistors. So I decided to follow some of the suggestions from other folks (including @leesonic) that have repaired these units and thought I would document it here for...
  3. clockspot

Question about NAD 7020 rev 2 recap

Hello all! I'm adopting my parents' old NAD 7020 rev 2 as the hub of my small hifi/phono system. One of the channels is very flaky (as I recall – only tried it a few times after pulling it from storage) so I'm getting ready to do a full recap on it. (For posterity and others' use, here is my...
  4. Tim D

NAD 7020 Receiver - Worth a full recap?

I recently picked up a NAD 7020 Receiver. It's functional, but the tuner drifts. I'm under no illusions - it would benefit from a recap, but I'm seeing anecdotal info that says it has upwards of 70-80 caps in it. Gosh that would be daunting. I see there are kits available online for the 3020...
Back
Top Bottom