sl-1700mk2

1. IgniFerroque

SL-1700 mk2 shipping damage :(

Good News: I got a free Technics SL-1700 mk2 Bad News: because the ebay seller shipped it loose in a box without a scrap of packaging and without the tonearm secured Good News: The platter didn't come loose and still spins quietly at the right speed. Bad News: The tonearm makes a creaking noise...
  2. IgniFerroque

SL-1700 MK2 Owners Manual?

Hi all, I have an incoming Technics SL-1700 mk2 and had some questions I was hoping to find the answers to in the owners manual, but I can't seem to find it online. Except, of course, on Vinyl Engine, from where I can't download it because apparently my account was deleted. Can someone please...
  3. S

Looking For Technics SL-1700 MkII Cap List

I want to re-cap my SL-1700 MkII because I am having some problems with it. The speed is ever so slighly off, but it started to just stop responding to button presses after being switched on. Are there any BOMs for cap and transistor replacements? It is currently out of commission and I would...
  4. Nashou66

Which Technics SL-1xxx to keep? Oh and a Linn Axis maybe?

A friend of mine asked me to help him find a new TT, he has a crapy ION table now. I told him Id be on the look out. So two Technic TT's came up local from the same seller. A SL-1700 and a SL-1300 , Each he wanted 150 for. Well I jumped at it as the post was 3 hours old......He responded...
  5. R

Hello from Sydney Australia

While my latest acquisition is the Meridan Explorer2 MQA DAC and a subscription to the Tidal streaming service, the assertion that one of the aims of MQA is to greatly reduce the temporal smearing caused by the A to D and D to A conversions has re kindled an interest in vinyl from analog...
Back
Top Bottom