1930's Paramount films

Earlsays

I had an old friend who died about a year ago, after a short battle with cancer. She was 92 years old. Her name was Elsie Ferguson Pendleton, although she had numerous last names over the years (married a few times) She was originally from Boston, MA and graduated from Hollywood High School in Hollywood, CA. In the 1930s, she starred in a few films released by Paramount...She quit the film biz and had a few kids, and just lived essentially a normal life...living in southern CA (Longbeach area) for many, many years, in Sacramento in the 80s (her and her husband owned a bar/grill/marina in West Sacramento called the Four Seasons Marina...which is now long gone...moved back to Socal, then finally relocated to a town called Lakeport in Lake County, CA (clearlake)

I guess that's an earfull of info, and what I am getting at here...is there any way to find out what movies paramount released from, say, 1930-1935 (probably quite a few)

She never could recall any of the titles to any of these films she starred in...seemed a bit strange, but she was quite aged when I knew her, but I did know her for about 18 years...we just never really talked about her film career much...anybody know where I could find out what films paramount put out around these times? I would love to possibly find at least ONE film that she was in on VHS or DVD if it's out there (I'm guessing it might not be--stuff that old might just be GONE)

Back
Top Bottom