2 ID's wanted please...

Understood Cade, understood...

As I slowly dig through it, when I'm not working in my shop, I promise to show you the whole lot. Look what I just happened to find. Yes, yet another Masco WEN Nurse. I just happened to look in the mess, that is currently the back seat of my car, and the color caught my eye, while reaching for my gym bag. So, now I have 2. I have not tried to warm it up yet for testing. Just posting this, as I just got home. Looks like a newer model. I'll pull it apart and let you know what tubes are in it, as well as the guts, and see if there are any differences. I haven't even cleaned it up yet.

Attachments

• 008.JPG
    008.JPG
    74.7 KB · Views: 13
  • 009.JPG
    009.JPG
    55.8 KB · Views: 13
  • 010.JPG
    010.JPG
    94.2 KB · Views: 13
Last edited:
Well, I have a little time tonight, so I decided to warm up other Nurse. I'm letting it sit a few more minutes at 75v.

Okay, no smoke, no smell, and I'm up to 120v. I'm going to have to find a mic, as this one requires it, and since I can't find any frequency, manually engraved, or otherwise, on the unit, I will have to hunt it down I guess. I don't have a mic with that large of a plug. So, I'll have to find an adapter.

Attachments

• 021.JPG
    021.JPG
    42.2 KB · Views: 9
  • 023.JPG
    023.JPG
    53 KB · Views: 9
  • 024.JPG
    024.JPG
    45 KB · Views: 9
  • 026.JPG
    026.JPG