2010 AK fest exhitors list

Bump for the day time crowd.

That's an awesome list already - some old favorites from past Fests, and some new ones that I'm really anxious to visit!

AKFEST 2010
Dear All,
Excited about this year I have John Hellig coming from Musical Designs to show of his new Chameleon Pre-amp and David Finely who was Bud Fried apprentice and chief designer of Fried Products.

Christopher

Happy Thanksgiveing from Lauritsen Akustiks She yah in May!!

Christopher

Ya know, I might be interested in exhibiting, but know nothing about what it would take. And not just my foam grilles, but I am considering introducing high end stereo cabinetry of my own design. Any help or suggestions are appreciated and yes, I know where to go for exhibitor info.

Ya know, I might be interested in exhibiting, but know nothing about what it would take. And not just my foam grilles, but I am considering introducing high end stereo cabinetry of my own design. Any help or suggestions are appreciated and yes, I know where to go for exhibitor info.

Hello,

If you visit the fest site www.akfest.com and sign up in the exhibitors section, it may answer a few of your questions.

If you have more feel free to private message or email me. Thanks for the interest.

Grumpy

AKFest 2010 Demos

Superior Sight & Sound will be displaying the new Rega Isis and Osiris cd player and integrated amp with Dali speakers and Analysis Plus cables. Other goodies will also be available in the room.

A second room will include Bel Canto Design electronics including the new Virtual Battery Supply with Joseph Audio speakers and Analysis Plus cables.

Show specials will be offered.

Please stop in for a listen.

Steve 248-626-2780

Superior Sight & Sound will be displaying the new Rega Isis and Osiris cd player and integrated amp with Dali speakers and Analysis Plus cables. Other goodies will also be available in the room.
Steve 248-626-2780

Which Dalis are you bringing?

Back
Top Bottom