2016 Mid Atlantic AK fall festival....

Ohighway

Wannabe Minimalist
Subscriber
OK people, we're already well into September and I'm just getting around to posting this. Anyway the time is approaching for the 2016 Mid Atlantic AK fest here at my house in West Friendship, Md.

EDIT: Date has been set at OCTOBER 16th. Time from noon until 5-6pm.

Also, here's the thread for buy/sell/trade for this event. Please post your items there.

http://audiokarma.org/forums/index....k-fall-festival-buy-sell-trade-thread.735139/

One additional note. I've been managing aging parents from a distance, so it's entirely possible I'll have to bail out of here on short notice. So please understand that there is the slight possibility this event could be cancelled, then re-scheduled on short notice.

Last edited:
Let's set a date Sept 24th is out for me, as is part of October I'll check the dates. Rick if you need to bail we could move it to my place if needed
Regards,
Jim

Anyone up for Oct 1st?

I'm away Oct 22-23 for the Richmond Celtic Games ...(as always)

October 1st or 2nd would be great for me since I have to be in Northern Virginia on the 3rd. Weekends of the 9th or 24th are out for me.

My calendar is open, as of now, so the sooner this is nailed down, the better for me.

Rick: Let me know what I can do to help you get ready.

The later the better for me. Next month is jammed with fall music and craft festivals. Even November is cool for me.
Thanks for putting the feeler out.

I love these events! Looking at MY calendar (because clearly, that's the important one), the only weekends that don't work for me are the weekends of October 8/9 and 15/16. I hope to see you guys!

I'll be coming down from the Philadelphia area. At this point my weekend schedule is very flexible through early November. Just let me know.

On vacation from 9/29-10/9
Hope to make it this time
Missed the spring event due to a vacation as well...

By the time the event comes off I may have finally settled with the Dept of Labor. The have finally agreed that her work in the nuclear lab during the cold war is what gave Florence the cancer that killed her

By the time the event comes off I may have finally settled with the Dept of Labor. The have finally agreed that her work in the nuclear lab during the cold war is what gave Florence the cancer that killed her
Great Job Rob, Congrats!
Regards,
Jiim

Back
Top Bottom