2016 Mid Atlantic AK fall festival....

Still trying to find a ride for these....

Is anyone who is coming to my get together passing through or near Columbia, PA that could transport a pair of speakers for me?

I just snagged a pair of Onkyo bookshelf speakers and either need to pick them up or have them shipped.

Onkyo Model 15 , 33 lbs each. 23x12.5x11.5 inches each. Happy to pass on some gas money to anyone who could help with this.

index.php

index.php

After a week of planning, negotiating, rescheduling, and reprioritizing it seems that I will be there.

As always, I will bring beer as I cannot cook or prepare anything worth eating.

See y'all Sunday.

I'm still expecting to attend, and can car pool with anyone coming from east of Philadelphia (I-295). Let me know by tonight if interested.

Rob & I will be there about noonish. We'll be taking a short cut and not even going close to PA.

Rick, I saw a pair of those Onkyo speakers in Columbia MD not all that long ago. I've heard good things about them and was considering a buy but I'm fat with speakers now that I've pared down the main listening area.
The wild boar ham is going to get he overnight slow roast.

could someone PM me the address; can't find where i have it written down....
thanks!

GOT IT, thanks rick

Last edited:
Unfortunately the York area is quite a bit out of my path. The fastest route to York from here for me is actually to go south to Baltimore then north to York. The other route involves cow paths and such and takes as long, even if its some 40 miles shorter.

If any of you guys who can't cook want to bring a loaf or two of rye bread that would be cool. The boar is out of the oven and would go good in a sandwich.

Hoping everyone is having/had a good time sorry I couldn't be there. Looking forward to seeing some pics when you get a chance. Hope to see you all in the Spring.

Just got home, had a great time. Thanks to Rick and his family for hosting this and to everyone who was there for just being good people to hang out with for an afternoon. Guess I should have started going to these sooner.

Thanks to Rick and his family for hosting a great gathering! The weather karma paid off once again too! It was good to see everyone.

Thanks to Rick and family for hosting, the weather, and company were perfect!
Regards,
Jim

Back
Top Bottom