2017 Mid Atlantic AK Spring Gathering May 21st 1p.m. - 6p.m.

Rob,
The sugar rush is what keeps these events going later in the afternoon!
Regards,
Jim

Well, it is a Sunday, which should work for me. Lord knows how many similar events I've missed from having to work Saturdays! So, I'm hoping this will be my first AK in-person event and I'm looking forward to it. Consider that a definite maybe, subject to any unforeseen impediments such as a domestic plumbing catastrophe which always manifest on a Sunday!

Great! I think you'll enjoy it. Tell us where you are in Virginia - there may be others nearby who might be interested in sharing a ride.

Wolverine comes up from Virginia Beach, but I don't think he comes up I-81.

Yeah I don't come up 81. I'm going to be combining this with a business trip so will be staying in the NoVa area that weekend so if anyone in that area needs a lift I would be happy to help.

Count me in Jim!

It will be great to meet up with everyone. I'll get my wife to make Samosas again and bring some gear for the swap table and the free pile.

Thanks
Mayank

Jim:

Thanks for hosting again.

It's on the calendar!

I will bring something hearty to feed several, and something to wash it down with.

Paul

I'm relatively new to AK, have a basic setup, and possess very limited knowledge of things audio. But this sure sounds like fun and a great opportunity to learn a thing or two. Thanks, Jim, for hosting. Think I'd like to join!

Phil

I should be able to make it and I'll be coming from Richmond or Waynesboro, VA.

I'm relatively new to AK, have a basic setup, and possess very limited knowledge of things audio. But this sure sounds like fun and a great opportunity to learn a thing or two. Thanks, Jim, for hosting. Think I'd like to join!

Phil

See you in May, I look forward to meeting you!
Regards,
Jim

Would love to make it - but it's my daughter's birthday party that day. If there are any meetups later in the year, please give me a shout.

Would love to make it - but it's my daughter's birthday party that day. If there are any meetups later in the year, please give me a shout.

We usually have one in the fall as well, hope to see you then.
Regards,
Jim

Will be there. Coming from the Fort Belvor area in VA if anyone wants to carpool.

This will be my last get together before making the final move to Florida.

Last edited:
I just posted some things on BT equipment and parts, let me know if you are interested!
- - This should have been posted on the buy/sell thread, sorry about that!-- - -

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom