2017 VOA Auction- Realistic APM-200!

djwhy60

Rat Shack Groupie!
Subscriber
I was sitting here thinking what I could offer that may bring in some nice funds.....

HERE IT IS!!!

This is one of my prize Realistic pieces. A pristine APM-200! This is as nice as I have ever seen. Not one nick, all lettering in tact and perfect. No scratches on the meter glass. Switches work perfect. One small scratch on the bottom of the unit. To get one nicer you would have to go back in a time machine and get a new one from Rat Shack!

It took me years to find it and it holds a special place in my collection.

So the question is WHY? I feel very blessed to have a good, comfortable life. I am not rich by any standard, but I do not want for anything. There are those out there who are not as fortunate. Mr. and Mrs. Grumpy are trying to fix that.

I know you all want bragging rights to how much power you put out..here is your chance.
I will reserve the rights to top the high bid by $10 if I do not see this item bring what I think it should. So dig deep you closet Radio Shack freaks....you will kick yourself if you miss it!!
Will run this auction until 7PM Central, 15 Dec 2017. Payment as per VOA instructions, shipping on me! (In the US)

index.php

Last edited:
Thank you very much! There are many APM-100's out there....little tougher to find this quality 200! Believe me....took me a long time to find this one.

80 people looking..come on you don't have to be embarrassed.....I love RS stuff....I won't tell anyone...really. It's OK....

Back
Top Bottom