2018 Masters

cubdog

banging through drywall
Well it looks like Watson may win today's par 3. But, who will win the main event? McIlroy, Day, Spieth or Thomas? Woods, Johnson, Stenson or Fleetwood? Or Watson, Fowler, Mickelson, Rahm or Rose? I don't know if there has ever been a deeper field.

I'll be pulling for Day, Mickelson, McIlroy and Fleetwood but there are any number of golfers I wouldn't mind seeing win.

Who are you guys pulling for?

Jack Nicklaus's 15 year old grandson just had a hole in one on the 9th hole of the par 3 tourney. He plays high school golf and has a great looking swing. It was his first hole in one. Welcome to the club young man.

Get the threesome to sign the ball, as witnesses.

"Hey, Bud! I made my first hole-in-one on Wednesday. Yeah, I was golfing with my Grandpa, and a couple of his friends. It was pretty cool!"
"Where were you playing?"
"Augusta National."

The audience mustered up a genuine vintage 'Nicklaus Roar' for GT. It must have been extra special for Jack to hear his first one, that wasn't aimed at him.

GT’s swing was flawless. Fun for all.
Did anyone see Bubba’s trick putt with the toe of his wedge up the hill? If not, YouTube it. Crazy good.
CubDog, Lefty’s my fav but I’m kinda rooting for Ricky to get a jacket.
I think the course sets up well for Bubba and he’s playing well right now so he’s my pick this year.
Love. The. Masters.

GT’s swing was flawless. Fun for all.
Did anyone see Bubba’s trick putt with the toe of his wedge up the hill? If not, YouTube it. Crazy good.
CubDog, Lefty’s my fav but I’m kinda rooting for Ricky to get a jacket.
I think the course sets up well for Bubba and he’s playing well right now so he’s my pick this year.
Love. The. Masters.
My nephew plays golf for the Cal Bears. When he was a 9 year old, living in San Diego he broke Mickelson's scoring record at a big junior am tourney. I think he still holds the record but I'm not sure. While my nephew is still good he's probably not as good as we all thought he'd become. Golf is a very tough game to master.

I'm hoping Kuch wins it because I just plain like the guys attitude and humor. I'm not sure if he can get it done in a major though.

I would rather watch paint dry myself .Now having said that and annoyed the golfers did you guys see that clip about the fella and his dislocated ankle?Hurt just watching that and he was back the next day ,wow! P.S. I'm an ex lousy golfer,lol.

Wow as soon as I clicked on this thread I got Masters clothing ads. from golf shop plus, talk about tracking.
Anyway that Reed guy was red hot today.

Dilly Dilly-
Boozehound

Go find Spieth' s shot at 16 where he skips it across the water multiple times, ball landing on green and rolls downhill to the hole. It was Tuesday.

Woods is just a curiosity now. And will never win again.

Seems like the announcers are obviously rooting for Rory. Takes part of the fun out of watching.

Go find Spieth' s shot at 16 where he skips it across the water multiple times, ball landing on green and rolls downhill to the hole. It was Tuesday.

Woods is just a curiosity now. And will never win again.
When Tiger was smacked by his exwife I told a couple of Tiger fanboys that he was done like toast.I was told I was stupid,didnt know squat ,he,s the greatest ever and will be for the next thousand years ,I had no clue about golfing etc.Sure wish I had that on tape so they could apologize to me .No matter how great you are there comes a time where you start to fail.It happens to us all with zero exceptions ,zero! I guess some people (I'm included too) just have a hard time finding out their god is actually only human.Dave I'm with you he,s done never to be a factor again though he may win once in a blue moon.

Well it was fun to watch this year. One of my favorite weekends of the year and the course looked great as usual. Ya that wind and rain really messed with a lot of folks which shook things up a bit.
It was good to see a first timer winner and what a first win this was for him. Congrats Patrick!
(did you guys see all the people that where there? I love golf but don't think that I would want to be there for this tournament. Yikes)

Back
Top Bottom